+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Uggghhh -RANT-
    So, I'm currently CD 22, and this morning I decided to do a IC hpt, and to my absolute surprise it came up dark and positive, THEN I REALISED IT WAS AN OPK.
    Wtf. I have never ovulated this late in my cycle before. I was almost positive I ovulated around CD10-12 based on ewcm and cramps, as well as spotting.
    However, now this?? My cycles are usually 29-31 days so this would be way too late to be ovulating, wouldn't it?

FYI, this month I also started taking Vitex to try and regulate my periods back to my normal 28 day cycle. Could this have delayed O? Will AF now be due later? So sh*tty, because DF and I haven't been BD this past week due to work. We did BD this morning. How long after a pos OPK would I be ovulating? How much more should I BD?

Opinions please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Uggghhh -RANT-
    So, I'm currently CD 22, and this morning I decided to do a IC hpt, and to my absolute surprise it came up dark and positive, THEN I REALISED IT WAS AN OPK.
    Wtf. I have never ovulated this late in my cycle before. I was almost positive I ovulated around CD10-12 based on ewcm and cramps, as well as spotting.
    However, now this?? My cycles are usually 29-31 days so this would be way too late to be ovulating, wouldn't it?

FYI, this month I also started taking Vitex to try and regulate my periods back to my normal 28 day cycle. Could this have delayed O? Will AF now be due later? So sh*tty, because DF and I haven't been BD this past week due to work. We did BD this morning. How long after a pos OPK would I be ovulating? How much more should I BD?

Opinions please.
    I've heard it's 12-36 hour after positive opk if you bedded this morning I'm sure that would be great timing!
    I'm not sure about vitex delaying o though sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uggghhh -RANT-

Opinions please.
    Strange.
    Apparently OPKs pick up hCG as well? Did you do a pregnancy test afterward?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Strange.
    Apparently OPKs pick up hCG as well? Did you do a pregnancy test afterward?

Was hoping maybe this was the case but hpt was bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uggghhh -RANT-

Opinions please.
    Oh no how disappointing!!! I believe LH rises again towards the end of each cycle but can't remember where I read that. Fx for you for good news anyhow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Uggghhh -RANT-

Opinions please.
    I normally have a 28 day cycle and occasionally get a longer cycle. Last month I ended up O'ing on CD20 then had a 33 day cycle. It was only that I started using bbt charting on FF along with my OPKs that I even knew this happened otherwise I would of assumed the lighter OPKs around cd14 were my positive...

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD28 here. Since giving birth in December I have only had AF twice, but there was only 27 days between the first and second. I was expecting it to come today or tomorrow but no sign of the witch yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Uggghhh -RANT-

Opinions please.
    If IC was negative, I'd say it sounds like you are going to O soon. Weird that it's so late in your cycle though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last cycle was 35 days O on the CD22
    Just thought id test for ovulation today as had noticeable CM and its positive!
    CD 29 so im hoping this is a 43 day cycle and not 35 as it won't have an opportunity to be a sticky 😣
    So ill now be testing on the 4th of april ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies still to test.... Good luck!!!!! I'm really thinking of you all. I'm still convinced I'm out despite no witch after 4 days of spotting. Feeling in the most rotten mood I've been in all year (I swear!) Feel like my world is ending (I know it's not but). I'll check back in in a few days. Hoping to see a bunch of BFP's when I do! Much love x

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (20-03-2016),Lovemysons  (21-03-2016),Meld85  (20-03-2016)