+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 755
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Final attempt (so sorry!) Attachment 79475
    Your chat looks like mine! No advice on the dip tho

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0

    Default ttc #3

    Hi everyone
    Joining late. This is our second cycle ttc #3
    Only doing opks to chart ovulation. I have a 35 day cycle. Usually ovulating around CD21
    Currently on CD 30. So will be poas in 6 days ☺

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (21-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (20-03-2016)

  4. #343
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    513
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Man... I haven't used FERTILITY FRIEND since 2009 and I have no idea how to work it anymore

  5. #344
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats to the BFPs, sorry to those who've had AF show up x

    I tested this morning using a frer and got all excited as the test line came up pink but then faded, left this squinty little line (probs the indent line and my hopeful thinking), so I used a frer with water from the tap and it had the exact same thing! Have frer gone dodgy??!! Anyway I think I should step away from the tests now, got pre-AF cramps anyway I'm sure it's on its way!

  6. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Your chat looks like mine! No advice on the dip tho
    It's not the dip that I'm bothered by (I've googled fallback rise & think that's what it is) it's the positive opk at 3dpo that bothers me. How can a surge that occurs before ovulation only show up 3 days after it?

  7. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    So AF is due today. I think I'm 10dpo and my luteal is normally 11 days so it could be a day late. This is my 4th day of barely perceptible (just on tp a couple of times a day) spotting. Def nothing on panty liner that I've been wearing the past 3 days. I poas two nights ago (first response cheapie - the one you need to be actually late to work). It was a BFN. Been thinking I'm out but this spotting has not increased in fact has decreased. I'm too far from a chemist that would be open on a Sunday for a FRER. My question is, would the cheapie possibly have not picked up Hcg. I would have been 8dpo. Does IB go for 4 days. It's really just tinged CM the occasional microscopic bit of rusty blood. I had IB with DS but it was only tinged CM for 2 days. ADVICE? I've started to clutch at hope despite being 200% sure I'm out (imo) yesterday. I was sure I'd wake up to bright red today.

  8. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So AF is due today. I think I'm 10dpo and my luteal is normally 11 days so it could be a day late. This is my 4th day of barely perceptible (just on tp a couple of times a day) spotting. Def nothing on panty liner that I've been wearing the past 3 days. I poas two nights ago (first response cheapie - the one you need to be actually late to work). It was a BFN. Been thinking I'm out but this spotting has not increased in fact has decreased. I'm too far from a chemist that would be open on a Sunday for a FRER. My question is, would the cheapie possibly have not picked up Hcg. I would have been 8dpo. Does IB go for 4 days. It's really just tinged CM the occasional microscopic bit of rusty blood. I had IB with DS but it was only tinged CM for 2 days. ADVICE? I've started to clutch at hope despite being 200% sure I'm out (imo) yesterday. I was sure I'd wake up to bright red today.
    No idea about IB but you're not out until AF shows up! I would say test again tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive.

  9. #348
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0
    So I'm pretty sure AF has arrived..
    TMI - it's started out weird - brown spotting this morning and now it's just a bit more but dark brown.. Perhaps why AF is late and has just been delayed for some reason? But it was a few dark drops so more than implantation I'm assuming :-/ pretty sure I'm out for the month anyways. Hopefully i don't see any of you moving over to April thread as you will all have your BFPs this month ❤️ xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (21-03-2016)

  11. #349
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0

    Default March 2016 TTC #2

    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    So I'm pretty sure AF has arrived..
    TMI - it's started out weird - brown spotting this morning and now it's just a bit more but dark brown.. Perhaps why AF is late and has just been delayed for some reason? But it was a few dark drops so more than implantation I'm assuming :-/ pretty sure I'm out for the month anyways. Hopefully i don't see any of you moving over to April thread as you will all have your BFPs this month ❤️ xx
    That's what my IB was like from DS. brown and dark brown stretchy cm. it happened 3 days before AF. Then again in Week5 then again in week7. It was pretty dark brown. Almost like a brown clot.

  12. #350
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    That's what my IB was like from DS. brown and dark brown stretchy cm. it happened 3 days before AF. Then again in Week5 then again in week7. It was pretty dark brown. Almost like a brown clot.
    I don't have high hopes unfortunately.. I'll just keep checking.. Frustrating - wish I'd either get AF so I can move on to next month or get a BFP! Yours sounded promising but I don't think mine was stretchy - just like drops of water... (Sorry tmi again!)


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!