+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 755
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,362
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    497
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

    I've had a bit of a break from BH, I was in the February TTC thread but haven't been very active the last few weeks.

    I am now taking the more " relaxed" approach than last month. We aren't trying, but aren't preventing. I do however like to keep up with how others are going. I'm not testing before late AF.. And not on the day I'm due either, just going to go by what my body is telling me. Shall see how we go!

    Hope everyone is well!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (13-03-2016),Britt1989  (14-03-2016),Lovemysons  (13-03-2016),Mamasupial  (13-03-2016)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    About 13dpo i think.. i wasn't temping though so can't be 100%.
    I'm going off CM and mid cycle cramps.
    I think I'm in shock.
    I don't know what to do.
    What do I do?
    I need to tell my dentist
    I'm still crying like a baby
    Oh my goodness huge congratulations! Teeth smeeth.... You'll be fine! This is more exciting.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    AWarmHug  (13-03-2016)

  5. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0

    Default March 2016 TTC #2

    So out of 17 or so ladies that have tested so far I reckon 6 have been preggers! That's like a third! So realistically if we have another 14 or so to test, that means 4-5 more pregnancies statistically. I'm a liking these odds!!!!!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (13-03-2016),AWarmHug  (13-03-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (13-03-2016),buterfly  (13-03-2016)

  7. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanks
    1,303
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow congrats to all the BFPs so far. I'm sorry for no personals but this thread is moving too quickly for me.

    CD 15 and still no positive OPK. I'm really annoyed - I brought s clear blue digital ovulation monitor and was so excited. First day I had a clear circle then the next day I got a flashing face however instead of resetting after I removed the stick - it's stayed with a face on the screen. It does not reset with a new stick in either. So basically $50 down the drain 😡

    Anyway I have been getting bad cramps so I feel it will be any day now... After I confirm O I plan on not testing until 15dpo... The BFNs and false hope has been really soul destroying the last couple of cycles 😞 I think even though the wait will kill me I want to text when I know I am will get a definite answer.... Plus the cost is a factor...

  8. #25
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Morning lovelies.
    I am feeling pretty confident in my bfp this morning:
    Attachment 79185
    And just for reference - progression of FRER from 9dpo to 11dpo (today).
    Attachment 79186

    *Spreading heaps of baby dust around for everyone else!*
    Congratulations such beautiful news!!! So happy for you

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1502 For This Useful Post:

    Sabochan  (13-03-2016)

  10. #26
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    3,086
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    About 13dpo i think.. i wasn't temping though so can't be 100%.
    I'm going off CM and mid cycle cramps.
    I think I'm in shock.
    I don't know what to do.
    What do I do?
    I need to tell my dentist
    I'm still crying like a baby
    Huge congratulations. When you're ready, go to GP. If you're going private, get your referral from GP and book in with the obstetrician you want, as some can book out quickly

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    AWarmHug  (17-03-2016)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    3,086
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So out of 17 or so ladies that have tested so far I reckon 6 have been preggers! That's like a third! So realistically if we have another 14 or so to test, that means 4-5 more pregnancies statistically. I'm a liking these odds!!!!!
    Most of these BFPs have been in the last few days. The first third of the month was pretty empty of BFPs. Hopefully we can get more than 4 or 5 pregnancies before the end of the month.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (13-03-2016),Tassiemummy  (13-03-2016),WinterJade  (13-03-2016)

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Most of these BFPs have been in the last few days. The first third of the month was pretty empty of BFPs. Hopefully we can get more than 4 or 5 pregnancies before the end of the month.
    Yes I know!!!!!! Question, if I were Pg would my boobs hurt just jigging at 4dpo? As in would my boobs be effected that early. I normally get sore boobs but usually just before af. Not at CD22.

  15. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    3,086
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Yes I know!!!!!! Question, if I were Pg would my boobs hurt just jigging at 4dpo? As in would my boobs be effected that early. I normally get sore boobs but usually just before af. Not at CD22.
    I would assume 4dpo is too early for preg symptoms, as unlikely that implantation would have happened yet. More likely to have something to do with hormones after ovulation

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Wow congrats to all the BFPs so far. I'm sorry for no personals but this thread is moving too quickly for me.

    CD 15 and still no positive OPK. I'm really annoyed - I brought s clear blue digital ovulation monitor and was so excited. First day I had a clear circle then the next day I got a flashing face however instead of resetting after I removed the stick - it's stayed with a face on the screen. It does not reset with a new stick in either. So basically $50 down the drain 😡

    Anyway I have been getting bad cramps so I feel it will be any day now... After I confirm O I plan on not testing until 15dpo... The BFNs and false hope has been really soul destroying the last couple of cycles 😞 I think even though the wait will kill me I want to text when I know I am will get a definite answer.... Plus the cost is a factor...
    Welcome! The TWW is the worst. Weirdly I have found following all the ladies on this thread kinda suppressed my urge to test. I am excited for the next on the list to give us her news. Even though I am very knew to bub Hub I feel like I know these girls in this thread. So their excitement is mine. I'm living vicariously through these BFP's. The only sad bit is next month without us all together 😭 Anyways welcome to our thread luv. Hope you manage to get through this one a little easier x


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!