Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here too! 3dpo very impatiently waiting haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    @buterfly I'm so sorry but it's not over until the witch arrives.

AFM I have to ask a question and I'm sorry if it's tmi but does anyone's else get diarrhea around and after ovulation? I have started to notice a pattern and its proved itself as I go a flashy smiley on my CB yesterday and it started again 😣

Feel like something is off with my hormones.....
    I do, well I wouldn't call it diarrhoea, but very close to and where I can't hold on. I also get it the day after AF arrives. I think it has something to do with the hormones. 😭

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    This thread has quietened right down. How is everyone travelling? We are past the middle of March. The list hasn't been updated but I know we have had quite a few BFPs, here's hoping for plenty more yet!

I think I'm 3dpo, and I'm absolutely wrecked. Thinking that's due to my 2u3 though and nothing to do with my cycle 😂

Impatiently waiting for my TWW to be over. And praying I don't have to go through this whole process again next month.
    I've been hanging around in the background lol. I'm cd12 - put myself in the april group, as I reckon I will O late, and I had a pap last night and am still spotting, so couldn't bd even if I wanted lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm either 1dpo or 4. Just waiting in FF to give me cross hairs.

We are going out for Japanese in the city tonight. Would you drink or stay sober?
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I have my engagement party tomorrow night and I've been thinking about this a lot. At the moment, if I were pregnant, implantation wouldn't have happened yet so I have decided to drink. I think if it was closer to the end of the TWW I would maybe not drink but this early I think it should be fine.
    You'll both be fine to have some drinks. When I was TTC #1 we had a wedding to go to had done a hpt in the morning which was neg and had some spotting so figured the witch was on her way so being upset as we'd been TTC for 19m at that stage I went to the wedding and had a big night lol. Well still hadn't had the witch arrive 3 days later so did another test and bam positive. So freaked and went straight to the dr and he said because it was so early it wouldn't matter too much as the little one lives off the yolk sac etc until placenta kicks in. So go out enjoy and have a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    I'm still here even though I'm out. Still spotting ever so slightly but sure the witch is on her way. Not ready to immerse myself in April yet. Just hoping you ladies will get your BFP's to cheer me up!

It's our one year wedding anniversary in two weeks. Decided to splurge and go stay somewhere nice to cheer me up. It also happens to be when I'll be Oing. Come on universe make it the most special anniversary ever and make us a bebe!
    I'm stilling hoping AF doesn't show up even though you're spotting a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm here. Positive opk this morning. Both DH & I had the afternoon off so BD done ... now I'm hoping I ovulate ASAP & can get this 2WW rolling.
    Good luck Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    Still here too! 3dpo very impatiently waiting haha
    Me too. I'm now 4dpo (2dpt) & because I'm progesterone my body thinks it's UTD already.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

MrsMiller  (20-03-2016),WinterJade  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im quietly here too. 5 DPO, not holding much hope this month as hubby went away for the long weekend and only BD 4 days prior to O. I know there is still a chance but this is my 9th cycle. So chances are low.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

MrsMiller  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies testing today. Pretty sure I'm out for this month. Should know in a few hours for sure...
    Really hope the rest of you get BFPs and I don't see you again in the April thread XX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Im quietly here too. 5 DPO, not holding much hope this month as hubby went away for the long weekend and only BD 4 days prior to O. I know there is still a chance but this is my 9th cycle. So chances are low.
    Same as me. Only BD up to cycle day 9 before hubby left for overseas. Even though I know logically that chances are very low it's not stopping me from symptom spotting like a crazy lady !!! AF due in 4/5 days...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

MrsMiller  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD28 and still very lightly spotting (tmi not enough to hit my knickers). 3rd day in a row. I guess the benefit of being a late O'er and early spotter is that my TWW is really only a week. And I don't need to waste HPT's.

Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    CD28 and still very lightly spotting (tmi not enough to hit my knickers). 3rd day in a row. I guess the benefit of being a late O'er and early spotter is that my TWW is really only a week. And I don't need to waste HPT's.

Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday.
    Do you have any IC? Haha I don't know how you are holding out

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Do you have any IC? Haha I don't know how you are holding out
    I think Ive been through about 40 each cycle... Terrible!!! Starts to get addictive doing in every loo stop! Next month, I'm going to for hold back and only test from 12dpo!