+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So I'm not 100% out for 2016. Next EDD would be Xmas Day and conceived on our 1st Wedding Anniversary weekend (I have got a $exy weekend planned). Attachment 79346
    Haha you just snuck in there! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Afm, I'm so confused. I've had heaps of fertile cm, positive opks but no temp rise. Any ideas? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458176733.921398.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @WinterJade I'm so sorry! Fingers crossed April is your month and you get a Christmas baby. Thinking of you xx
    Fx for you babe! Thanks for your thoughts xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So frustrated I've been sitting looking at, taking photos and inverting them and turning in circles trying to make out a second line on my test... I keep thinking I can see one but then I think my eyes are just focusing on a spot and making its own line does anyone else seem to do this or is just me ?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Hi Everyone... I haven't been on BH since my last baby, He is 4 in May... So Hello and let me brake it down for you... hehehe.

I'm 36 in July, My Partner is 27, now he's not the father of any of my previous 6 kids, I split with my ex before my last son was born due to domestic violence.

Anyway there is a significant age gap. and i was are i was done having babies after number 6, but now not so sure, so for a while we have been not preventing TTC, if it happens it happens, but recently i found out my son who's 19 and his girlfriend are expecting in september. Is it selfish of me to want another, knowing that i will be a nanna, like i feel like id be stealing his limelight.

So I've had a few issues, Napothian cysts, which i'm told shouldnt be an issue, but, is my age? i should be a pro at this after 6 babies already.

my last period was February 24th, 28 day cycle, was due to ovulate on 9th march but all signs led to ovulation peak on 7th, i caved and tested but BFN, why i don't know cause its too damn early.. Every month has been a BFN, kinda getting down about it and thinking maybe i'm just too old now. Cervix currently very soft, very very closed, creamy slight CM, and mid way up. I could be reading into it as i do every time, but breasts been mega sore, bloating feeling, uterine twinges, and I'm so friggen tired... Annnyyywayyyy Hi.... and i'm looking forward to getting to know you all
    Welcome. You're not too old!
    I hope you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @buterfly I'm doing the exact thing right now!! It's very very early for me to test but I'm so impatient I did one and my friend can also see the faintest line so I'm praying it's not just my eyes. Fingers crossed yours is positive! You can pm me a pic if you like?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (17-03-2016),WinterJade  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    So frustrated I've been sitting looking at, taking photos and inverting them and turning in circles trying to make out a second line on my test... I keep thinking I can see one but then I think my eyes are just focusing on a spot and making its own line does anyone else seem to do this or is just me ?!
    Doing the same thing today lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458184196.976751.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, line eyes here too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lozz90 glad I'm not the only one!! So frustrating.... Pm'd you but. No idea how to send pics in a msg ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Well I might as well share my artwork.. It's a work in progress, just got to put another line on the left !!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I might as well share my artwork.. It's a work in progress, just got to put another line on the left !!
    How do you invert the colors like that