+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Technically 2dpo now with a little top grade 4 cell embryo on board. Let's hope it snuggles in nice and tight for the next 9 months
    That's great news! How many fertilised? Do you have many to freeze? Fingers crossed the one on board is making itself comfy for the long haul

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @WinterJade AF due on Monday so will probably test from Saturday or Sunday haha I'm so impatient I just want to know!
    When will you be testing?
    I am also due Monday. I tend to spot a day (or two) before so technically I should see something Sat/Sunday if not pg. I'm not feeling confident so prob won't even test lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade AF due on Monday so will probably test from Saturday or Sunday haha I'm so impatient I just want to know!
    When will you be testing?
    I am also due Monday. I tend to spot a day (or two) before so technically I should see something Sat/Sunday if not pg. I'm not feeling confident so prob won't even test lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's me out 😞 AF showed up today so hears to a better April. I really thought this month would be it since we bd heaps over ovulation. Good luck to u all still waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade I get nothing before so I will definitely test. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show up for either of us and we could be due date buddies

I just want to know already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckleysamum View Post
    That's me out 😞 AF showed up today so hears to a better April. I really thought this month would be it since we bd heaps over ovulation. Good luck to u all still waiting to test
    Sorry to hear good luck next month, might see you in the April thread X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    That's great news! How many fertilised? Do you have many to freeze? Fingers crossed the one on board is making itself comfy for the long haul
    They're still culturing 7 more til Sunday to see if we have any blasties to freeze so far they're all still going nice and strong.

Hugs Hun. Hope April brings some good news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @WinterJade I get nothing before so I will definitely test. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show up for either of us and we could be due date buddies

I just want to know already
    Is this your first month? Last month was mine and the TWW was unbearable. I was 110% convinced as I had perfectly timed BD and definitely O'ed. This month not so perfect so I'm less excited. DD Buddies would be awesome. Let's hope I'm wrong and we both are in that Nov DIG group!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just took a test tonight and this happened
    Attached Images

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sarah1502 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (16-03-2016),AWarmHug  (17-03-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (17-03-2016),buterfly  (16-03-2016),Chyna  (17-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016),mmaf  (17-03-2016),MrsMiller  (16-03-2016),Oh So Ready!  (18-03-2016),WinterJade  (16-03-2016)