+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I did read some people can ovulate 48 hours after too. And that some people stay positive for 3 days!
    Mine stayed a clear positive for 2 days and the others were lighter test lines than the control line.
    My temp is still higher than my post-O temps can't hold high hopes though until I get my BFP......
    Has anybody had triphasic charts whilst charting ? I'd be curious to know the different results people have had. Good luck testing X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else get like a "pull" from the control line dragging the colour out of the test line? They only go like this after they dry. So when they are wet and within the 10 min time frame it looks positive but when I check days later, it looks like this? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457997510.932417.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no AF yet. No spotting even but if I check my cervix (sorry ) there is a tiny bit of brown creamy type cm. Temp is up higher today, think I'd be 9 DPO. No idea what's going on so went to the chemist and bought tampons, pregnancy tests and vitex for next cycle, lol. I'm prepared for AF she's just not arriving yet by the looks of it.

Good luck to all the other ladies about to test or ovulate. Hopefully others are having more luck than me!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (15-03-2016),Lovemysons  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I did read some people can ovulate 48 hours after too. And that some people stay positive for 3 days!
    Fun fact. Mine only gave me 3 straight days of positives the 2 times I fell pregnant. Every other time I got relatively short surges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    So no AF yet. No spotting even but if I check my cervix (sorry ) there is a tiny bit of brown creamy type cm. Temp is up higher today, think I'd be 9 DPO. No idea what's going on so went to the chemist and bought tampons, pregnancy tests and vitex for next cycle, lol. I'm prepared for AF she's just not arriving yet by the looks of it.

Good luck to all the other ladies about to test or ovulate. Hopefully others are having more luck than me!!!
    I hope it's from implant Hun. Everything crossed for you xo

AFM: I'm bouncing off the walls. We got 14 eggs at EPU & of the 14, 11 were mature. 1 didn't do anything, 1 fertilised but has fertilised funny & the other 9 are perfect. I'm so stunned considering they almost cancelled this whole cycle last week. So I'll have 1 transferred and then 8 for the freezer all going well.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (16-03-2016),AWarmHug  (17-03-2016),gillpill  (15-03-2016),Lovemysons  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post

AFM: I'm bouncing off the walls. We got 14 eggs at EPU & of the 14, 11 were mature. 1 didn't do anything, 1 fertilised but has fertilised funny & the other 9 are perfect. I'm so stunned considering they almost cancelled this whole cycle last week. So I'll have 1 transferred and then 8 for the freezer all going well.
    That's awesome news, yay!! Fingers crossed the transfer is a success! When does that happen?

I'm thinking it's been too long to be implantation bleeding but would love if it was. I think the d&c has just thrown my cycle way out - I never spot, as soon as I see a little blood AF is usually in full force by the next morning. It's so frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news, yay!! Fingers crossed the transfer is a success! When does that happen?

I'm thinking it's been too long to be implantation bleeding but would love if it was. I think the d&c has just thrown my cycle way out - I never spot, as soon as I see a little blood AF is usually in full force by the next morning. It's so frustrating
    I really hope for you that it is IB...
    I'm starting to lose hope as I don't seem to be getting any symptoms along with the higher temps. Hoping to hold off the FRER until 12dpo (thurs) but i think I'm going to cave tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Cd18 and don't look anywhere near getting a positive OPK.

My clearblue gave me a positive on Friday but both my pee sticks were negative and I still have not had a temp shift so must have been a risewith no egg release.

At this stage I may not even get to test in March 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed for you, it's still early days ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post

Wooooooooo ☺️☺️☺️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know normal progesterone levels?