+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Anyone else can't stand the smell of semen?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it definitely has an unique smell.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-03-2016),buterfly  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's not the nicest smell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It's not the nicest smell
    Haha we use this chemical at uni that smells exactly like sperm... It's called spermadine haha. I love telling the new students to smell the tube (it's safe - it's how we tell if it's gone off or not) and watching them screw up their faces when the realise what it smells like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Is it possible you missed it yesterday? I got my positive at 2 and by 4 ish it was faint? I read 2 pm is the best time (which is also the worst time wise for being at work!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha we use this chemical at uni that smells exactly like sperm... It's called spermadine haha. I love telling the new students to smell the tube (it's safe - it's how we tell if it's gone off or not) and watching them screw up their faces when the realise what it smells like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Is it possible you missed it yesterday? I got my positive at 2 and by 4 ish it was faint? I read 2 pm is the best time (which is also the worst time wise for being at work!)
    I guess it is possible I missed it. Especially if it was between 8:00pm yesterday and 10:00am this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely symptom spotting but how long after O would implantation be? I have had cramps all arvo but only cd21 of a 28 day cycle. I've got no idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't say I've ever properly smelt it? I'll have to now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've been using OPKs since AF stopped on Friday. I've barely seen a second line, mostly just squint and maybe there's a line but who knows. This morning I actually got a second line, now back to nothing. Is this normal for OPKs?

I usually have a 24 day cycle. I'm on CD11 today. Had EWCM and a little out of pain on my right side. So I would think I'm not far from O, but the negative tests are throwing me.

This is my first month using them. I only started because I thought my cycle might be messed up after my D&C a month ago.
    If you're testing twice a day or more you hopefully won't miss the surge. But it's normal for your body to have smaller surges of LH which gives a second line then it goes then it comes back. Keep testing with them and see if you get another surge. Everyone is different so you may have had a very quick surge, but most people should get a positive if they're testing multiple times per day. Good luck! Have you checked CP or are you temping ? I try to cover as many aspects as possible so that I can figure out exactly when and what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    I'm definitely symptom spotting but how long after O would implantation be? I have had cramps all arvo but only cd21 of a 28 day cycle. I've got no idea
    I think from memory 5-12 DPO is normal for implantation ? I read somewhere that 7dpo was most common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those who use OPKs-
    How long do your tests stay positive for ??

I've had strong positives from 9am and it's now 8pm..
    Does that mean I won't O until 12-48 hrs AFTER my test goes back to negative??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Lovemysons. I think from what I've read you O 12-24 hours after first positive. I think everyone's surge may be slightly different though

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-03-2016),MrsMiller  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I may possibly have a triphasic phase bbt! Tested this morning and after a few temp drops the past few days, temp went up 9dpo today and lay night I thought AF was on her way but nothing fx
    Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Those who use OPKs-
    How long do your tests stay positive for ??

I've had strong positives from 9am and it's now 8pm..
    Does that mean I won't O until 12-48 hrs AFTER my test goes back to negative??
    I did read some people can ovulate 48 hours after too. And that some people stay positive for 3 days!