+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 756
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Will be interesting to hear. I'm still in denial they were gonna cancel the cycle Tuesday last week. So glad they didn't
    I hope you get lots fertilized. 14 is a great number

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (14-03-2016)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Will be interesting to hear. I'm still in denial they were gonna cancel the cycle Tuesday last week. So glad they didn't
    Yes very lucky they didn't, especially if you've made it through egg collection with no signs of OHSS. I only got 3 eggs on my last cycle so 14 is amazing. I have my fingers crossed for you and can't wait to hear news

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (14-03-2016)

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Will be interesting to hear. I'm still in denial they were gonna cancel the cycle Tuesday last week. So glad they didn't
    Woooo great news ☺️

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (14-03-2016)

  7. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    787
    Thanks
    741
    Thanked
    497
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Yes very lucky they didn't, especially if you've made it through egg collection with no signs of OHSS. I only got 3 eggs on my last cycle so 14 is amazing. I have my fingers crossed for you and can't wait to hear news
    Yes I think they're surprised that I don't have OHSS either as they keep asking how I am lol. My bloods don't seem to be indicating it either which they are confused over as they even made the lab re run them and was meant to get a call this afternoon if it was gonna be a frozen cycle next month. No call though so guessing numbers must be fine lol

  8. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone else can't stand the smell of semen?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    AWarmHug  (17-03-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (14-03-2016),MrsMiller  (14-03-2016)

  10. #96
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been using OPKs since AF stopped on Friday. I've barely seen a second line, mostly just squint and maybe there's a line but who knows. This morning I actually got a second line, now back to nothing. Is this normal for OPKs?

    I usually have a 24 day cycle. I'm on CD11 today. Had EWCM and a little out of pain on my right side. So I would think I'm not far from O, but the negative tests are throwing me.

    This is my first month using them. I only started because I thought my cycle might be messed up after my D&C a month ago.

  11. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Anyone else can't stand the smell of semen?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Hahaha yes. So gross.

  12. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default March 2016 TTC #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've been using OPKs since AF stopped on Friday. I've barely seen a second line, mostly just squint and maybe there's a line but who knows. This morning I actually got a second line, now back to nothing. Is this normal for OPKs?

    I usually have a 24 day cycle. I'm on CD11 today. Had EWCM and a little out of pain on my right side. So I would think I'm not far from O, but the negative tests are throwing me.

    This is my first month using them. I only started because I thought my cycle might be messed up after my D&C a month ago.
    I've only really used this month so my experience is limited. But is it possible you missed your surge? Mine this cycle (which I'm not 100% sure are correct due to my d n c) but I was testing 4x per day. If I wasn't testing that often I would have totally missed it. I had two that had a distinct second band but not positive, then a positive and then back to faint and has been faint ever since ?

    What time are you taking them?

  13. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,847
    Thanked
    1,445
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Anyone else can't stand the smell of semen?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


    Omg it smells like off chlorine

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (14-03-2016),MrsMiller  (14-03-2016)

  15. #100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I've only really used this month so my experience is limited. But is it possible you missed your surge? Mine this cycle (which I'm not 100% sure are correct due to my d n c) but I was testing 4x per day. If I wasn't testing that often I would have totally missed it. I had two that had a distinct second band but not positive, then a positive and then back to faint and has been faint ever since ?

    What time are you taking them?
    I was taking them at 5:00pm
    Yesterday I tested at 5:00 pm and 8:00pm
    Today I threw in 10:00am, 3:00pm, 7:00pm
    10:00am had a second line, the 3:00pm was barely there, and nothing on 7:00pm


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 998
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!