+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newly TTC couple :)

Good morning everyone!
    Am hoping you guys could give me some tips and advice on ttc.
    My partner and I have decided to start preparing to have our first Bub together. He already has a son to a previous relationship who I absolutely adore and we think now is a good time to start preparing to give him a sibling

I have had issues in the past with my cycle and ovarian cysts so have been told I may struggle to get pregnant on my own. My previous relationship was long term and we weren't trying but weren't preventing pregnancy then either and I never fell, so to me I feel like it's not going to be something that will just 'happen'.

I am also a smoker, but since having the discussion I have decided that after this weekend that's it. I know it's going to be hard but I want to do it for our future baby! If anyone has any advice or tips to help out in that area too it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance ladies
    Baby dust to all ๐Ÿ˜ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have booked a doctors appointment for Friday morning to discuss with my doctor about starting to ttc and find out if my body is ready and able. What kind of things do I need to prepare for the doctors visit? What kinda of questions should I be asking, and what will the doctor ask me? Never done this before so I want to be prepared and have an idea of what will happen!
    TIA! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newly TTC couple :)

Hi! I don't know much about ovary cysts but I think by seeing the dr first your taking the right step in the right direction!
    I would ask him what you could do to increase your chances of falling pregnant and start doing your basal temperatures and pick yourself up an ovulation prediction test kit if you haven't already I also found learning about my cervix and cervical mucus has really helped me understand all the conception and ovulation process.
    Some ladies use the fertility friend app to help them track all of the data and symptoms. I've only just started using the app and I love it so far.
    I find it nice to keep a TTC diary and join the TTC forms for support. The ladies are lovely in there!

Good luck with your appointment and I hope your TTC journey is short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just downloaded an app called 'ovia' and it's amazing with how much it records and keeps track of! I have the period tracker already but it has nowhere near as much info.

Haven't got an OPK yet but was looking at buying some bulk online. I saw some that came as a pack with the ovulation strips, pregnancy test strips, thermometer and a chart. Might look into it for next month as AF is due in 3 days! I have already started taking preconception vitamins and cut down on junk and sugar, I want to give me body the best chance possible to give us our BFP in the near future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    I just downloaded an app called 'ovia' and it's amazing with how much it records and keeps track of! I have the period tracker already but it has nowhere near as much info.

Haven't got an OPK yet but was looking at buying some bulk online. I saw some that came as a pack with the ovulation strips, pregnancy test strips, thermometer and a chart. Might look into it for next month as AF is due in 3 days! I have already started taking preconception vitamins and cut down on junk and sugar, I want to give me body the best chance possible to give us our BFP in the near future
    The some of the apps are amazing! I would forget every symptom other wise!

Sounds like you are already on the right track I will keep my fingers crossed for your appointment and next cycle. Sending baby dust your way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely. Same to you ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปโœจ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

MrsMiller  (14-03-2016)