Closed Thread
Page 98 of 161 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    G

Good luck!
    Thanks hunni!! If I O early enough, ill be able to test in april again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo did another opk and its heaps darker . We BD'ed already this morning which makes it hard to check cm but I'm hoping I ovulate soon!! Will do the digi ovulation test later and hoping for a smilie face - sick of seeing that empty circle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459572833.761099.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've just cleared out my cupboard trying to find my thermometer. I'm going to chart this month so I'm confident of when I O.

Positivity all the way - I will get pregnant in April 2016
    Did you find it?? If I didn't temp pretty sure I'd have thought I ovulated a week ago so find it really helpful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Did you find it?? If I didn't temp pretty sure I'd have thought I ovulated a week ago so find it really helpful
    Yep I've got it. I figure AF was 4 days late, so chances are I ovulated 4 days later than I thought (unless my luteal phase length has changed)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Is alot of white (some slightly yellow) cm a good sign?
    Not sure but i have this after going to the toilet but not any other time. Still no AF for me. My skins cleared up and my boobs are getting some tenderness. Trying to be hopeful it will happen this month ☺ normally id find myself eating like a horse before AF shows and i havent snacked like i usually do
    When are you testing next

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I was the same and caved this morning at 7dpo and obviously too early. I got BFP at 8dpo last month so I thought the same as you and hoped I would see something now (even if it was faint).

This was my tests at 9dpo and 11dpo. Look how strong those lines are. Wish that's what I saw this morning. I'll try to hold out till now too but I have no idea when AF is due as I haven't had a full cycle yet since mc. Attachment 79888
    They are very strong for that early ive seen many at 10dpo and can barely see it squinting haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Not sure but i have this after going to the toilet but not any other time. Still no AF for me. My skins cleared up and my boobs are getting some tenderness. Trying to be hopeful it will happen this month ☺ normally id find myself eating like a horse before AF shows and i havent snacked like i usually do
    Hmm our bodies are so hard to understand aren't they?

Oh those signs sound good! My boobs are a bit sore (just not sure if its from a too tight bra lol??? My skin is pretty clear too, of late I've been quite pimply before af.

Not sure when I should test again, or if I should? I'm thinking af will come full force on thurs, but I normally spot 2-3 days before.

When is af due for you? Sorry I can't remember lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I'm starving lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hmm our bodies are so hard to understand aren't they?

Oh those signs sound good! My boobs are a bit sore (just not sure if its from a too tight bra lol??? My skin is pretty clear too, of late I've been quite pimply before af.

Not sure when I should test again, or if I should? I'm thinking af will come full force on thurs, but I normally spot 2-3 days before.

When is af due for you? Sorry I can't remember lol
    My LP is usually 13dpo which is tomorrow so either tomorrow or monday. Im not going to test until tuesday though as that when i got very faint pos with my other two preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    My LP is usually 13dpo which is tomorrow so either tomorrow or monday. Im not going to test until tuesday though as that when i got very faint pos with my other two preg
    Ill have my