Closed Thread
Page 96 of 161 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So after a week of OPK's with barely a second line I just did this one. I'm hoping because the test line is darkening it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459564399.873717.jpgwill be positive soon! Although no ewcm at the moment, very watery/creamy but I usually have loads of ewcm when I ovulate - some days I have to wear a liner I get so much . I'm hoping the vitex hasn't 'dried' me up down there (sorry guys, lol).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (02-04-2016),Lovemysons  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    So after a week of OPK's with barely a second line I just did this one. I'm hoping because the test line is darkening it Attachment 79887will be positive soon! Although no ewcm at the moment, very watery/creamy but I usually have loads of ewcm when I ovulate - some days I have to wear a liner I get so much . I'm hoping the vitex hasn't 'dried' me up down there (sorry guys, lol).
    I'm really confused about my cycle this time. I've been tracking it and I thought all was going to plan. Like I was leading up to ovulation which is meant to be today, got lots of watery CM last few days. And barely a visible line on opk, now it feels dry and like its closing up, I'm not sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I'm really confused about my cycle this time. I've been tracking it and I thought all was going to plan. Like I was leading up to ovulation which is meant to be today, got lots of watery CM last few days. And barely a visible line on opk, now it feels dry and like its closing up, I'm not sure
    It's so confusing isn't it?! Last weekend I had the ewcm and cramps etc thought I was going to ovulate then nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks hun I guess I had a positive at 9dpo with my son so I expect the same with the next time lol...

Thanks ladies I appreciate the support, I guess I was hoping it would happen this cycle, so I didn't have to do clomid next cycle - my cousin has scared me and told me that I should be having scans as there is a high possibility of multiples eeek
    I was the same and caved this morning at 7dpo and obviously too early. I got BFP at 8dpo last month so I thought the same as you and hoped I would see something now (even if it was faint).

This was my tests at 9dpo and 11dpo. Look how strong those lines are. Wish that's what I saw this morning. I'll try to hold out till now too but I have no idea when AF is due as I haven't had a full cycle yet since mc. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459566724.763005.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my boyfriend insisted on me taking a test even though I'm only 8/9dpo because I've been feeling so off. Took one and no immediate response as I assumed. His little one decided to rip it apart when I wasn't watching and I went back to throw it out and noticed the faintest of faint lines. He said he could see it too so took a photo. I'm putting it down to an Evap line as it was a little while later. I'm going to post it anyway so I can compare in a few days, and incase anyone wants to put in their input. Not sure if you can even see anything it's so faint😂😂 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459568214.416548.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459568223.586098.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I was the same and caved this morning at 7dpo and obviously too early. I got BFP at 8dpo last month so I thought the same as you and hoped I would see something now (even if it was faint).

This was my tests at 9dpo and 11dpo. Look how strong those lines are. Wish that's what I saw this morning. I'll try to hold out till now too but I have no idea when AF is due as I haven't had a full cycle yet since mc. Attachment 79888
    Wow strong lines there! Glad I wasn't the only one to cave!! Haha.

I wish we had a way of telling sooner, something like peeing blue or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So my boyfriend insisted on me taking a test even though I'm only 8/9dpo because I've been feeling so off. Took one and no immediate response as I assumed. His little one decided to rip it apart when I wasn't watching and I went back to throw it out and noticed the faintest of faint lines. He said he could see it too so took a photo. I'm putting it down to an Evap line as it was a little while later. I'm going to post it anyway so I can compare in a few days, and incase anyone wants to put in their input. Not sure if you can even see anything it's so faint Attachment 79889Attachment 79890
    Ohhh I'm pretty sure I can see colour!! Congrats huni!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    It's so confusing isn't it?! Last weekend I had the ewcm and cramps etc thought I was going to ovulate then nothing
    This used to happen to me all the time - my body would hear up to ovulate, then wouldn't....then would ovulate about a week later! Sometimes I'd even get positive OPK's and everything, but I was temping so I knew I didn't actually O. Then about a week later, I'd get all my O symptoms back again and my temp would finally rise for the 'real' O! I used to think it was to do with me getting stressed around O time, but I don't think it was. It would just happen randomly a few months in a row, then go back to normal. So frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So my boyfriend insisted on me taking a test even though I'm only 8/9dpo because I've been feeling so off. Took one and no immediate response as I assumed. His little one decided to rip it apart when I wasn't watching and I went back to throw it out and noticed the faintest of faint lines. He said he could see it too so took a photo. I'm putting it down to an Evap line as it was a little while later. I'm going to post it anyway so I can compare in a few days, and incase anyone wants to put in their input. Not sure if you can even see anything it's so faint😂😂 Attachment 79889Attachment 79890
    How long after was it? I did a test the other night. BFN. A few hours later there was a second line on it. I started spotting later that night and AF the next day, so not pregnant.

Test again tomorrow and hopefully it's darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Ohhh I'm pretty sure I can see colour!! Congrats huni!!
    I'm not letting myself get excited as it could be Evap and it was only so light but there is deffs a line there even though it's super SUPER light haha guess I'll wait a few days and see.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016)