Closed Thread
Page 95 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine

I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    So sorry hon x. I too have crappy very irregular cycles. Sometimes they're 35 days (that's a good, rare cycle) the next one could be 60, then 45..... I've started vitex this cycle, CD19 no sign of ovulating so far but still have fingers crossed for a less than 40 day cycle!! I've never tried acupuncture before and didn't realise it could be used to regulate cycles - off to do some acupuncture research now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Sure are im waiting for AF too xx
    Just remember even with first response its still only a 60% chance getting a very faint pos at 9dpo. Usually you wont see anything properly till 12dpo.
    Your not out till Af arrives. ☺

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016),charasym  (02-04-2016),tamzmaree  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Yes same, and even the watery cm ismt in abundance lol

Yay for the positive opk 😆

Those 2 ww arghhh!
    I only get the watery stuff to not cm.
    Id say watery would be even better because the sperm can swim better in it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Just remember even with first response its still only a 60% chance getting a very faint pos at 9dpo. Usually you wont see anything properly till 12dpo.
    Your not out till Af arrives. ☺
    Thanks hun I guess I had a positive at 9dpo with my son so I expect the same with the next time lol...

Thanks ladies I appreciate the support, I guess I was hoping it would happen this cycle, so I didn't have to do clomid next cycle - my cousin has scared me and told me that I should be having scans as there is a high possibility of multiples eeek
    Last edited by brodiesmummy2011; 02-04-2016 at 11:03.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry to hear I think I may have some red wine tonight, I just used half a bottle in my slow cooker hahahahaha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (02-04-2016),Little Wing  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question to anyone that has used clomid, should I still be using opk's? Or will the clomid change the levels dramatically and the opks not be accurate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gahh im having a hard time here. My opks show a light line. According to FF I'm meant to ovulate today! I have cramps but I can't tell with CM cause we've BD every night so I don't know if it's leftovers or CM and after I shower it feels dry, but the CP is high and open. I am so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    So we're not actively trying, but not preventing either. I wanted to take this cycle to try to lose some weight and take care of myself before jumping back in (we've been TTC since last November). Yesterday was O day according to my app which I don't 100% rely on because I have irregular cycles, but I had a small amount of red blood when I wiped... Now I'm thinking it could be implantation bleeding and the month we're not trying could actually be our month! I'm going to carry on as normal though and just push it to the back of my mind so I don't get too caught up in it.
    What CD are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join in? We're on our second round of IVF and will hopefully be having a transfer on Wednesday (just found out this morning 5 of my eggs have fertilised from my collection yesterday, so now the wait to find out if any grow into embryos starts!).

We've been TTC for over 2 years and I have lots of experience with OPK's, temping, acupuncture, herbs, PCOS, thyroid issues, laparoscopic exploration etc so hopefully I might be able to answer some questions for the ladies who are starting out in any of those areas too

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (02-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016),charasym  (02-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, that gives me some hope!

Do you take Vitex the whole cycle or just until ovulation?
    Just until ovulation last cycle. And then started again on cd1

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join in? We're on our second round of IVF and will hopefully be having a transfer on Wednesday (just found out this morning 5 of my eggs have fertilised from my collection yesterday, so now the wait to find out if any grow into embryos starts!).

We've been TTC for over 2 years and I have lots of experience with OPK's, temping, acupuncture, herbs, PCOS, thyroid issues, laparoscopic exploration etc so hopefully I might be able to answer some questions for the ladies who are starting out in any of those areas too
    Welcome to the thread. Best of luck with your transfer!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-04-2016),Little Wing  (02-04-2016)