Closed Thread
Page 94 of 161 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So we're not actively trying, but not preventing either. I wanted to take this cycle to try to lose some weight and take care of myself before jumping back in (we've been TTC since last November). Yesterday was O day according to my app which I don't 100% rely on because I have irregular cycles, but I had a small amount of red blood when I wiped... Now I'm thinking it could be implantation bleeding and the month we're not trying could actually be our month! I'm going to carry on as normal though and just push it to the back of my mind so I don't get too caught up in it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (02-04-2016),Nismo83  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    So we're not actively trying, but not preventing either. I wanted to take this cycle to try to lose some weight and take care of myself before jumping back in (we've been TTC since last November). Yesterday was O day according to my app which I don't 100% rely on because I have irregular cycles, but I had a small amount of red blood when I wiped... Now I'm thinking it could be implantation bleeding and the month we're not trying could actually be our month! I'm going to carry on as normal though and just push it to the back of my mind so I don't get too caught up in it.
    Good luck ❤️

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nismo83 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! Although at 1dpo it it more likely some O bleeding. As implantation wouldn't happen for a week or so. Still a good sign though! I wanted to take a break this month too, wanting to lose some weight (I've got 5kg to go before I'm back in my pre-baby clothes and I miss them) but then I thought..ah well if it happens this month then great! If it takes a while I don't want to regret wasted months you know? What number Bub are you trying for? I'm TTC #2 and have an almost 2 yr old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anyone who doesnt get a great deal of cm?

Sorry for those not getting their BFP! here's to loads of baby dust 😙

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    9dpo - I caver and tested. Was really thinking id see a line, instead BFN. Think I'm just gonna wait for AF to show now, gosh those stark white tests are heartbreaking aren't they?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Is there anyone who doesnt get a great deal of cm?

Sorry for those not getting their BFP! here's to loads of baby dust 😙
    Me! I always read about people having loads of ewcm but I seem o get the watery stuff
    On the plus, I finally got a positive opk this morning so let the fun begin as O arrives!! Then the long hard 2ww!
    Ive been fairly quiet as I've tried to focus on other things around the house so I'm not just obsessing about baby making!
    Hope we have loads of bfps this month I can already see I've missed so much conversation which I'll have to try and catch up on to see what everybody has been up to ❤️ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Big hugs!
    I have had crazy, irregular cycles (52,29,41 etc) just started vitex last cycle and had a 28 day cycle!
    The doctor said its just a vitamin/supplement, so no harm in taking it! I think it helps.

Best of luck for next cycle X
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Where do you guys but your OPKs? I live in a tiny little town and don't feel comfortable asking anywhere to order some in for me (legit like 300 people total population and that's an OVERestimate!)
    I see eachbuy has 60 pack OPKs and 30 early PG but not sure if they're legitimate or I'll get ripped off. Suggestions pls? tIA 🙂
    I get mine from eBay. You can also buy the more expensive ones from chemist warehouse online.

Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Sorry this wasnt your month ill probably be joining you in next months group. Im also one with long cycles though usually 35 not over 40s 😯
    Have never got a pos preg test till 15dpo so am testing monday if AF hasnt shown by then

Currently CD 42 expect AF tomorrow
    Good luck when you test! You're strong holding out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hi everyone, just popping back in here as we have decided to TTC this month after all (was going to wait til May). Cycle day 10 with plenty of BD scheduled for the next few days haha. I'm just going by CM/O pains not temping or opks or anything.

Baby dust to all!!
    Ooh, fingers crossed for you hon. Welcome to the thread. Let me know if you want me to pop you on the testing list.

welcome back, I'm trying to do the same and push TTC to the back of my mind. It's easier said than done. Best of luck for this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    9dpo - I caver and tested. Was really thinking id see a line, instead BFN. Think I'm just gonna wait for AF to show now, gosh those stark white tests are heartbreaking aren't they?
    Still so early hon. Fx it's just TOO early. Some babies have even implanted at 9dpo
    The stark white is a mood killer though. X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Sure are im waiting for AF too xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Me! I always read about people having loads of ewcm but I seem o get the watery stuff
    On the plus, I finally got a positive opk this morning so let the fun begin as O arrives!! Then the long hard 2ww!
    Ive been fairly quiet as I've tried to focus on other things around the house so I'm not just obsessing about baby making!
    Hope we have loads of bfps this month I can already see I've missed so much conversation which I'll have to try and catch up on to see what everybody has been up to ❤️ xx
    Yes same, and even the watery cm ismt in abundance lol

Yay for the positive opk 😆

Those 2 ww arghhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Big hugs!
    I have had crazy, irregular cycles (52,29,41 etc) just started vitex last cycle and had a 28 day cycle!
    The doctor said its just a vitamin/supplement, so no harm in taking it! I think it helps.

Best of luck for next cycle X
    Thanks, that gives me some hope!

Do you take Vitex the whole cycle or just until ovulation?