Closed Thread
Page 93 of 161 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you guys but your OPKs? I live in a tiny little town and don't feel comfortable asking anywhere to order some in for me (legit like 300 people total population and that's an OVERestimate!)
    I see eachbuy has 60 pack OPKs and 30 early PG but not sure if they're legitimate or I'll get ripped off. Suggestions pls? tIA 🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    What did it look like? I had bleeding last Friday and it got heavy for a day then went away. Now it's only there when I wipe. It's kinda a pinky colour but it's sorta like ewcm just small amounts. For the few days leading up I had serious cm like it felt like we had just BD :,D lol
    I had cramping then went to the toilet and thought I might have been getting AF. I had a decent amount of blood which made me think it was AF for sure (but 2 weeks early). I had
    more blood when I wiped that night then nothing the next day and then I had spotting which continued for a few more days (dark red/brown colour). I went to the doctor as I thought something was wrong with my cervix (due to past issues) then she did a pregnancy test just to rule it out before sending me for a pelvic u/s. It was positive. I then had continued spotting on and off and was send to my ob and then told to expect a mc and at about 5 weeks it happened as they said it would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry you weren't successful this round. Good luck for next attempt x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I had cramping then went to the toilet and thought I might have been getting AF. I had a decent amount of blood which made me think it was AF for sure (but 2 weeks early). I had
    more blood when I wiped that night then nothing the next day and then I had spotting which continued for a few more days (dark red/brown colour). I went to the doctor as I thought something was wrong with my cervix (due to past issues) then she did a pregnancy test just to rule it out before sending me for a pelvic u/s. It was positive. I then had continued spotting on and off and was send to my ob and then told to expect a mc and at about 5 weeks it happened as they said it would.
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry! did they give you any reason as to why they said you would mc?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry! did they give you any reason as to why they said you would mc?
    The initial blood test said HCG was low but they just weren't sure if this was because it was Identified so early. I was sent for blood test the next day and there was no real improvement in hcg then was sent to ob as doctor was concerned about ectopic as well due to continued spotting. Ob said it didn't look good and also was concerned about ectopic but hoped for natural mc. I had a few more blood tests with continued spotting then one last blood test indicated that levels took a big drop and that night mc started.

Did your doctor send you for a blood test yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    The initial blood test said HCG was low but they just weren't sure if this was because it was Identified so early. I was sent for blood test the next day and there was no real improvement in hcg then was sent to ob as doctor was concerned about ectopic as well due to continued spotting. Ob said it didn't look good and also was concerned about ectopic but hoped for natural mc. I had a few more blood tests with continued spotting then one last blood test indicated that levels took a big drop and that night mc started.

Did your doctor send you for a blood test yet?
    I have a blood test Monday. Day 21 of my cycle, as mine is always 23-25 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Where do you guys but your OPKs? I live in a tiny little town and don't feel comfortable asking anywhere to order some in for me (legit like 300 people total population and th.at's an OVERestimate!)
    I see eachbuy has 60 pack OPKs and 30 early PG but not sure if they're legitimate or I'll get ripped off. Suggestions pls? tIA 🙂
    I use the ebay ones theyve been fine for me both pregnancies. I also live in a rural town so dont buy them at my local woolies haha

Thanks
    Reviews

I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry this wasnt your month ill probably be joining you in next months group. Im also one with long cycles though usually 35 not over 40s 😯
    Have never got a pos preg test till 15dpo so am testing monday if AF hasnt shown by then

Currently CD 42 expect AF tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just popping back in here as we have decided to TTC this month after all (was going to wait til May). Cycle day 10 with plenty of BD scheduled for the next few days haha. I'm just going by CM/O pains not temping or opks or anything.

Baby dust to all!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry Little Wing. Xx