Closed Thread
Page 93 of 161 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1610
  1. #921
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Where do you guys but your OPKs? I live in a tiny little town and don't feel comfortable asking anywhere to order some in for me (legit like 300 people total population and that's an OVERestimate!)
    I see eachbuy has 60 pack OPKs and 30 early PG but not sure if they're legitimate or I'll get ripped off. Suggestions pls? tIA 🙂

  2. #922
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    379
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    What did it look like? I had bleeding last Friday and it got heavy for a day then went away. Now it's only there when I wipe. It's kinda a pinky colour but it's sorta like ewcm just small amounts. For the few days leading up I had serious cm like it felt like we had just BD :,D lol
    I had cramping then went to the toilet and thought I might have been getting AF. I had a decent amount of blood which made me think it was AF for sure (but 2 weeks early). I had
    more blood when I wiped that night then nothing the next day and then I had spotting which continued for a few more days (dark red/brown colour). I went to the doctor as I thought something was wrong with my cervix (due to past issues) then she did a pregnancy test just to rule it out before sending me for a pelvic u/s. It was positive. I then had continued spotting on and off and was send to my ob and then told to expect a mc and at about 5 weeks it happened as they said it would.

  3. #923
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    379
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

    I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry you weren't successful this round. Good luck for next attempt x

  4. #924
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I had cramping then went to the toilet and thought I might have been getting AF. I had a decent amount of blood which made me think it was AF for sure (but 2 weeks early). I had
    more blood when I wiped that night then nothing the next day and then I had spotting which continued for a few more days (dark red/brown colour). I went to the doctor as I thought something was wrong with my cervix (due to past issues) then she did a pregnancy test just to rule it out before sending me for a pelvic u/s. It was positive. I then had continued spotting on and off and was send to my ob and then told to expect a mc and at about 5 weeks it happened as they said it would.
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry! did they give you any reason as to why they said you would mc?

  5. #925
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    379
    Reviews
    0

    Default April 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry! did they give you any reason as to why they said you would mc?
    The initial blood test said HCG was low but they just weren't sure if this was because it was Identified so early. I was sent for blood test the next day and there was no real improvement in hcg then was sent to ob as doctor was concerned about ectopic as well due to continued spotting. Ob said it didn't look good and also was concerned about ectopic but hoped for natural mc. I had a few more blood tests with continued spotting then one last blood test indicated that levels took a big drop and that night mc started.

    Did your doctor send you for a blood test yet?

  6. #926
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    The initial blood test said HCG was low but they just weren't sure if this was because it was Identified so early. I was sent for blood test the next day and there was no real improvement in hcg then was sent to ob as doctor was concerned about ectopic as well due to continued spotting. Ob said it didn't look good and also was concerned about ectopic but hoped for natural mc. I had a few more blood tests with continued spotting then one last blood test indicated that levels took a big drop and that night mc started.

    Did your doctor send you for a blood test yet?
    I have a blood test Monday. Day 21 of my cycle, as mine is always 23-25 days.

  7. #927
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Where do you guys but your OPKs? I live in a tiny little town and don't feel comfortable asking anywhere to order some in for me (legit like 300 people total population and th.at's an OVERestimate!)
    I see eachbuy has 60 pack OPKs and 30 early PG but not sure if they're legitimate or I'll get ripped off. Suggestions pls? tIA 🙂
    I use the ebay ones theyve been fine for me both pregnancies. I also live in a rural town so dont buy them at my local woolies haha

  8. #928
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

    I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry this wasnt your month ill probably be joining you in next months group. Im also one with long cycles though usually 35 not over 40s 😯
    Have never got a pos preg test till 15dpo so am testing monday if AF hasnt shown by then

    Currently CD 42 expect AF tomorrow

  9. #929
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone, just popping back in here as we have decided to TTC this month after all (was going to wait til May). Cycle day 10 with plenty of BD scheduled for the next few days haha. I'm just going by CM/O pains not temping or opks or anything.

    Baby dust to all!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

    Catrb092  (02-04-2016)

  11. #930
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm out ladies and I'm commiserating with wine 🍷😔

    I think I'm going to try acupuncture & vitex this cycle. This last cycle was 43 days and I'm over it. I've been off the pill since November, I feel like my body should have sorted it's s!&t out by now. Anyone had any luck getting long/irregular cycles under control?
    Sorry Little Wing. Xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
henry and grace
Summer Cool. We are the only brand in the world to use ultrafine Merino wool to produce the finest, softest & most luxurious garments whilst keeping mum and bub cool and dry. Wear them multiple times before machine washing-hard to believe, but true.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!