Closed Thread
Page 89 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Nothing for me
    Just had two wisdom teeth pulled 😁
    Ouch. The dentist told me on Monday that I should get my bottom 2 out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Nothing for me
    Just had two wisdom teeth pulled
    Oh you poor thing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else put on weight while trying to conceive? Like your body says "well you're gonna get pregnant anyway, be relaxed about your diet"

Lol since ttc again I've put on almost 5kg. I did used to go to the gym 3 days a week. But now I've had to put it on hold as I have a weak knee after several dislocations and am awaiting surgery. I used to be so strict with my diet. I shouldn't have weight myself after breakfast cause now I fee like crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, so uncomfortable!
    This woman said if you get the bottom ones out the top ones will continue to grow down because there's nothing stopping them, so best to get the top one on whichever side you get the bottom ones out. 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wisdom teeth suck! I just had mine out and lost 4 kg!

Still no AF here, just lots of creamy cm ... Sigh

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (01-04-2016),Lovemysons  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Anyone else put on weight while trying to conceive? Like your body says "well you're gonna get pregnant anyway, be relaxed about your diet"

Lol since ttc again I've put on almost 5kg. I did used to go to the gym 3 days a week. But now I've had to put it on hold as I have a weak knee after several dislocations and am awaiting surgery. I used to be so strict with my diet. I shouldn't have weight myself after breakfast cause now I fee like crap
    Me!! Me!! Me!!!

I've put on 7kg in the 7 months we have been ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for that link its what i needed to still feel like it could happen. With my other 2 pregnancies i didnt get a positive until 15dpo(with the same tests ) so i hold onto some hope.
    With my mc before i had my kids i went to my gp as i hadnt had a period for over a year wanted to see if it would affect me getting preg and what i could do she got me to take a preg test and was positive but i mc 5 days later and nothing was seen at the scan so it must have been very early to.
    I didnt get sore boob till after testing at the dr office with that pregnancy and i knew the minute the preg had stopped as i lost all symptoms like that.my hubby didnt believe me but i was right 😯
    Im not gonna test now till monday when ill be 15dpo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post

I put on 5kg when I was pregnant, miscarried at 12 weeks, 8 weeks ago, and have since struggled to shift even 1gram - my body has decided to cling onto every bit of fat there is and won't let go . It's upsetting as I already stack on weight when pregnant, no matter how I eat, so hate that I'll prob be starting off heavier than what I want to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I put on 5kg when I was pregnant, miscarried at 12 weeks, 8 weeks ago, and have since struggled to shift even 1gram - my body has decided to cling onto every bit of fat there is and won't let go . It's upsetting as I already stack on weight when pregnant, no matter how I eat, so hate that I'll prob be starting off heavier than what I want to be
    Oh I'm hearing you there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I bought a 7 pack of first response

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (01-04-2016),Lovemysons  (01-04-2016),tamzmaree  (01-04-2016)