Closed Thread
Page 77 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    How many dpo would you be? Haha can I see your comparison? If you have photos
    I'm about 8-9dpo atm, not 100%sure though. Here's my comparisons from last night. OPK barely even has a second line ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459414083.963201.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it just me with the bad luck this month or is anyone else dealing with a bipolar stomach? Fine one second,, running to the bathroom the next! This has been going on for days. And to add insult to injury the last two days I've been totally off my coffee. I LOVE COFFEE! It's making me feel so nauseous and yucky when I drink it ;(

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016),charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I do believe in psychic abilities, and how amazing that she sees it for you soon, albeit a bit spooky, but something to look forward to nonetheless!!

My son keeps telling me I've got 2 babies in me, and that he dreams about it
    You should ask her to write it down and put it in an envelope! Then when you fall pregnant open it. How insane would that be if it was 100% correct!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I'm about 8-9dpo atm, not 100%sure though. Here's my comparisons from last night. OPK barely even has a second line Attachment 79844
    Thanks. I got a bfn so I'm out anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Thanks ladies. We are fine it was a low speed crash. We were taken to hospital but we are ok.
    Glad you are all ok x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Is it just me with the bad luck this month or is anyone else dealing with a bipolar stomach? Fine one second,, running to the bathroom the next! This has been going on for days. And to add insult to injury the last two days I've been totally off my coffee. I LOVE COFFEE! It's making me feel so nauseous and yucky when I drink it ;(
    If I didn't know better id say you sound pregnant!! Lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I got a bfn so I'm out anyways
    Really sorry to hear x

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I didn't know better id say you sound pregnant!! Lol xx
    Haha I know right! Also today, kept thinking my gums were bleeding because I swear I could taste blood but j couldn't find the culprit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Haha I know right! Also today, kept thinking my gums were bleeding because I swear I could taste blood but j couldn't find the culprit!
    Ahh I've had that, its gross lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved and tested. Bfn for me. I expect AF to arrive tomorrow 👎🏻
    sorry about the BFN- It isn't over until AF shows x

Hi ladies, so prog was 20.2, she said its right in the middle, they like it to be over 20, but closer to 30, she tried to get me to just keep trying and relax etc etc after telling me my options, I said nope id like to try something.

So if unsuccessful this month. I've got a script of 50mg clomid for next cycle, cd2-6.

X
    Good to hear your doctor listened to you! And it's great to have a plan, it adds a boost of confidence. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    So one of my colleagues is very spiritual, she actually sees things in her dreams.

For months she's been telling me to relax and take my vitamins and take extra good care of myself, which I have been!

But today she threw a bomb on me. She's like "as soon as you fall preg, you have to tell me" I'm like why? She said she knows exactly when I'm going to fall preg, that it's this year and it's coming very soon. She said she doesn't want to tell me when because she thinks I'll stress and think about it too much. (She's not wrong lol)

I don't know how to take that information. It would be absolutely fantastic obviously, but I just don't know. Weird huh 😳
    How crazy is that!? I would be dying for her to tell me when. lol but I'd definitely stress over it!

Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I was just in a car accident. We are all fine but I'm a bit sore from where the seat belt was on my tummy. I have my period now so I know I'm not pregnant but i was thinking of postponing TTC for another month.
    Holy moly, hope you're okay. Accidents are so scary X

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post: