Closed Thread
Page 76 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So one of my colleagues is very spiritual, she actually sees things in her dreams.

For months she's been telling me to relax and take my vitamins and take extra good care of myself, which I have been!

But today she threw a bomb on me. She's like "as soon as you fall preg, you have to tell me" I'm like why? She said she knows exactly when I'm going to fall preg, that it's this year and it's coming very soon. She said she doesn't want to tell me when because she thinks I'll stress and think about it too much. (She's not wrong lol)

I don't know how to take that information. It would be absolutely fantastic obviously, but I just don't know. Weird huh 😳

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just in a car accident. We are all fine but I'm a bit sore from where the seat belt was on my tummy. I have my period now so I know I'm not pregnant but i was thinking of postponing TTC for another month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh wow really? Its a scary thought.

I just felt like she was knocking my next course of action, she was like geez you are so relaxed about it, I'm like yes, because hopefully I finally have an answer!! Lol.

So you may get two? Lol
    Glad to hear you're relaxed! That's sooooo good Hun.

Yep I may! Hubbys older brother didn't have twins it might skip a sibling and come our way 😋 we would just adore twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I was just in a car accident. We are all fine but I'm a bit sore from where the seat belt was on my tummy. I have my period now so I know I'm not pregnant but i was thinking of postponing TTC for another month.
    OMG! As long as you're ok!!!! Very sorry to hear accidents are just awful rest up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Oh no I hope you are all Alright! Make sure you checked out. I needed physio on my back after my accident the other year x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Glad to hear you're relaxed! That's sooooo good Hun.

Yep I may! Hubbys older brother didn't have twins it might skip a sibling and come our way we would just adore twins
    Haha I'm trying to be!!!! Hard though.

Oh wow, yes it just may!! How lovely!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So one of my colleagues is very spiritual, she actually sees things in her dreams.

For months she's been telling me to relax and take my vitamins and take extra good care of myself, which I have been!

But today she threw a bomb on me. She's like "as soon as you fall preg, you have to tell me" I'm like why? She said she knows exactly when I'm going to fall preg, that it's this year and it's coming very soon. She said she doesn't want to tell me when because she thinks I'll stress and think about it too much. (She's not wrong lol)

I don't know how to take that information. It would be absolutely fantastic obviously, but I just don't know. Weird huh
    I do believe in psychic abilities, and how amazing that she sees it for you soon, albeit a bit spooky, but something to look forward to nonetheless!!

My son keeps telling me I've got 2 babies in me, and that he dreams about it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I do believe in psychic abilities, and how amazing that she sees it for you soon, albeit a bit spooky, but something to look forward to nonetheless!!

My son keeps telling me I've got 2 babies in me, and that he dreams about it
    I believe in psychic abilities too but it was just weird the way she came out with it!
    About your son that is just adorable!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe in psychic abilities too but it was just weird the way she came out with it!
    About your son that is just adorable!!!
    Haha just a little bit!

Adorable but scary! They say kids know things lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. We are fine it was a low speed crash. We were taken to hospital but we are ok.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016)