Closed Thread
Page 75 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1610
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked
    263
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    It sucks hey . I'm taking vitex this cycle and was hoping it would shorten my crazy long cycles somewhat - I can't remember a cycle where I've ovulated prior to cd30 since I started tracking.
    I was looking at taking vitex but didn't want to cause further issues to the mix lol
    How draining is it having long cycles !

  2. #742
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    I was looking at taking vitex but didn't want to cause further issues to the mix lol
    How draining is it having long cycles !
    That's what I'm stressing about now!! I'll be so upset if it messes it up even more.

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,501
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I caved and tested. Bfn for me. I expect AF to arrive tomorrow 👎🏻

  4. #744
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    7dpo have the worst taste in my mouth tastes like perfume, I think its the girl at works perfume, my nose is crazy today, making me feel ill.

    Docs tonight for my prog level too, had the bloods done at 5dpo, so fingers crossed
    Hope your dr appt went well
    Did you find out your prog levels

  5. #745
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked
    263
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    That's what I'm stressing about now!! I'll be so upset if it messes it up even more.
    That's why i stopped taking evening primrose oil as it stuffed my cycles...

  6. #746
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,208
    Thanked
    1,559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, so prog was 20.2, she said its right in the middle, they like it to be over 20, but closer to 30, she tried to get me to just keep trying and relax etc etc after telling me my options, I said nope id like to try something.

    So if unsuccessful this month. I've got a script of 50mg clomid for next cycle, cd2-6.

    X

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Kitzycat  (31-03-2016)

  8. #747
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies, so prog was 20.2, she said its right in the middle, they like it to be over 20, but closer to 30, she tried to get me to just keep trying and relax etc etc after telling me my options, I said nope id like to try something.

    So if unsuccessful this month. I've got a script of 50mg clomid for next cycle, cd2-6.

    X
    Oh honey... Don't stress. Some of our bodies just need a little extra 'push'. I very much hope April is your month. We're in this together 👍🏼

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016),tamzmaree  (31-03-2016)

  10. #748
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,208
    Thanked
    1,559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Oh honey... Don't stress. Some of our bodies just need a little extra 'push'. I very much hope April is your month. We're in this together
    Awww thanks so much hunni, you are too sweet! I hope april is our month too!

    I'm actually feeling ok about it, glad a doctor finally listened to me, and is helping. If I don't get preg this month, my next test date would be mothers day, wouldn't that be wonderful?

    My cousin in law is now telling me I should have scans done to see how many eggs, and that it brings me a higher chance of multiples. I didn't actually think the % was that high?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (31-03-2016)

  12. #749
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0

    Default April 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Awww thanks so much hunni, you are too sweet! I hope april is our month too!

    I'm actually feeling ok about it, glad a doctor finally listened to me, and is helping. If I don't get preg this month, my next test date would be mothers day, wouldn't that be wonderful?

    My cousin in law is now telling me I should have scans done to see how many eggs, and that it brings me a higher chance of multiples. I didn't actually think the % was that high?
    That's great news! Yes Mother's Day would be so lovely xx

    Multiples run in both sides of my family and hubbys, his brothers are twins and my sister in law is a twin. If it increases the chance of multiples thats so exciting!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016)

  14. #750
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,208
    Thanked
    1,559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    That's great news! Yes Mother's Day would be so lovely xx

    Multiples run in both sides of my family and hubbys, his brothers are twins and my sister in law is a twin. If it increases the chance of multiples thats so exciting!!
    Oh wow really? Its a scary thought.

    I just felt like she was knocking my next course of action, she was like geez you are so relaxed about it, I'm like yes, because hopefully I finally have an answer!! Lol.

    So you may get two? Lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (31-03-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Carmel's Beauty Secrets
7 Day Nail Growth Boosting Method Carmel's Beauty Secrets
The Nail Growth Boosting Method, will help transform your nails in just 7 days. You will also notice a big difference in their strength. It's so easy and only needs to be performed once a month.
Get your Nail Growth Boosting Method at the link below.
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!