Closed Thread
Page 75 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    It sucks hey . I'm taking vitex this cycle and was hoping it would shorten my crazy long cycles somewhat - I can't remember a cycle where I've ovulated prior to cd30 since I started tracking.
    I was looking at taking vitex but didn't want to cause further issues to the mix lol
    How draining is it having long cycles !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    I was looking at taking vitex but didn't want to cause further issues to the mix lol
    How draining is it having long cycles !
    That's what I'm stressing about now!! I'll be so upset if it messes it up even more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I caved and tested. Bfn for me. I expect AF to arrive tomorrow 👎🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    7dpo have the worst taste in my mouth tastes like perfume, I think its the girl at works perfume, my nose is crazy today, making me feel ill.

Docs tonight for my prog level too, had the bloods done at 5dpo, so fingers crossed
    Hope your dr appt went well
    Did you find out your prog levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    That's what I'm stressing about now!! I'll be so upset if it messes it up even more.
    That's why i stopped taking evening primrose oil as it stuffed my cycles...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so prog was 20.2, she said its right in the middle, they like it to be over 20, but closer to 30, she tried to get me to just keep trying and relax etc etc after telling me my options, I said nope id like to try something.

So if unsuccessful this month. I've got a script of 50mg clomid for next cycle, cd2-6.

X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so prog was 20.2, she said its right in the middle, they like it to be over 20, but closer to 30, she tried to get me to just keep trying and relax etc etc after telling me my options, I said nope id like to try something.

So if unsuccessful this month. I've got a script of 50mg clomid for next cycle, cd2-6.

X
    Oh honey... Don't stress. Some of our bodies just need a little extra 'push'. I very much hope April is your month. We're in this together 👍🏼

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016),tamzmaree  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Oh honey... Don't stress. Some of our bodies just need a little extra 'push'. I very much hope April is your month. We're in this together
    Awww thanks so much hunni, you are too sweet! I hope april is our month too!

I'm actually feeling ok about it, glad a doctor finally listened to me, and is helping. If I don't get preg this month, my next test date would be mothers day, wouldn't that be wonderful?

My cousin in law is now telling me I should have scans done to see how many eggs, and that it brings me a higher chance of multiples. I didn't actually think the % was that high?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Awww thanks so much hunni, you are too sweet! I hope april is our month too!

I'm actually feeling ok about it, glad a doctor finally listened to me, and is helping. If I don't get preg this month, my next test date would be mothers day, wouldn't that be wonderful?

My cousin in law is now telling me I should have scans done to see how many eggs, and that it brings me a higher chance of multiples. I didn't actually think the % was that high?
    That's great news! Yes Mother's Day would be so lovely xx

Multiples run in both sides of my family and hubbys, his brothers are twins and my sister in law is a twin. If it increases the chance of multiples thats so exciting!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    That's great news! Yes Mother's Day would be so lovely xx

Multiples run in both sides of my family and hubbys, his brothers are twins and my sister in law is a twin. If it increases the chance of multiples thats so exciting!!
    Oh wow really? Its a scary thought.

I just felt like she was knocking my next course of action, she was like geez you are so relaxed about it, I'm like yes, because hopefully I finally have an answer!! Lol.

So you may get two? Lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (31-03-2016)