Closed Thread
Page 70 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011 it's very hard! He works 2 weeks on 1 off and this is our last cycle for the next 5 months that he's home near O so fingers crossed this is our month
    Oh you poor thing!! I feel for you! I would struggle with that

Ill have my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Any loss is hard sorry to hear of your chemical xx I had two last year, nov and dec, purely heartbreaking (chemicals).

Don't be scared, because if it doesn't happen this month, next month you can test on mothers day xx.

And yes, you won't get a pos at 6dpo, just try and resist! X
    Very true. I've actually never had a BFP. I didn't know I was even preg my blood test results in hospital said the hcg stopped at like 10 and didn't increase. Hubby said don't stress it's nothing.... Nothing to him but everything to me.

I want to know how it feels to have that second line. I pray each and every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Very true. I've actually never had a BFP. I didn't know I was even preg my blood test results in hospital said the hcg stopped at like 10 and didn't increase. Hubby said don't stress it's nothing.... Nothing to him but everything to me.

I want to know how it feels to have that second line. I pray each and every day.
    Oh I'm sorry! What were you in hospital for?

Both times mine have happened, its been very very faint, never got darker, that's what I'm scared of, faint lines....

Men don't get it at all, they don't know what the pull of motherhood actually feels like xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry! What were you in hospital for?

Both times mine have happened, its been very very faint, never got darker, that's what I'm scared of, faint lines....

Men don't get it at all, they don't know what the pull of motherhood actually feels like xx
    Well I got AF but I was clotting and losing a lot of blood. Had an internal (my god so painful when you have AF) they couldn't see anything. My bloods came back with 10 hcg. I was only a few weeks but for some reason the spermy and eggy didn't like each other, was my body's way of cleaning me out. Literally. No Dnc required I bled that much.

I'm scared it will happen again but we all need to be positive and no stress at all. It can affect us dramatically. I was very stressed at the time.

Men totally don't get it 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got AF but I was clotting and losing a lot of blood. Had an internal (my god so painful when you have AF) they couldn't see anything. My bloods came back with 10 hcg. I was only a few weeks but for some reason the spermy and eggy didn't like each other, was my body's way of cleaning me out. Literally. No Dnc required I bled that much.

I'm scared it will happen again but we all need to be positive and no stress at all. It can affect us dramatically. I was very stressed at the time.

Men totally don't get it
    Omg how scary!! I'm sorry

My 2nd one was like that, heavy heavy, horrible cramps

Hope you are ok now xx.

Its so hard when you want it but are also so damn scared

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Men totally don't get it 😭
    I'm sorry to hear! Not fun is it? 😞😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm sorry to hear! Not fun is it? 😞😞
    Omg how scary!! I'm sorry

My 2nd one was like that, heavy heavy, horrible cramps

Hope you are ok now xx.

Its so hard when you want it but are also so damn scared
    Thank you ladies xxxx
    my first experience and it wasn't the best. Guess we need to see these things from a positive light. It wasn't meant to be. God has his ways ☺️

I have my fingers and toes crossed for every one this month xx hope April brings lots of beautiful BFPs 😘

9. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

crt22  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies xxxx
    my first experience and it wasn't the best. Guess we need to see these things from a positive light. It wasn't meant to be. God has his ways ☺️

I have my fingers and toes crossed for every one this month xx hope April brings lots of beautiful BFPs
    That's what my nan said to me, they weren't meant to be, weren't the perfect bubbas I deserved.

I hope we all do too xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sense of smell is a bit crazy atm lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sitting here wondering why I want a second child while I have a 2 year old screaming in bed refusing to sleep without me right beside him. DH has been away for work yesterday and today and DS isn't coping I think... Actually neither is the dog! I just have to keep telling myself it's just one more night and he'll be home tomorrow night...