Closed Thread
Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011 I had this the other day and they do the progesterone blood test on cycle day 21 because it rises gradually after ovulation. So by doing it cycle day 21 it will be high if you've ovulated. Hope that makes sense. Not very good at explaining xx
    Thanks lozz, what were your levels?

I assumed she was checking my levels at 21 and 28 as she previously said, because of my spotting :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you girls ever spotted after a pap?

I had one last night, still spotting now, its like the spotting I get before my period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Have you girls ever spotted after a pap?

I had one last night, still spotting now, its like the spotting I get before my period
    I personally haven't (but I've only had 3 ever, and the first two were when I was 18 and 19 😳)

Was your doctor a bit more rough than normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just seen my GP this morning also and she has given me form for blood tests and ultrasound on day 21 of my cycle as well (the ultrasound because I have had cysts on my ovaries and they wan to check them). My first time doing this and she said if it all comes back normal and I time my O days I should have no trouble falling a pregnant. I feel like it's not that easy though because of all the problems I've had in the past and because we haven't fallen pregnant naturally yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brodiesmummy2011 my level was 17 which meant I had ovulated my doctor told me in text message so that's the only info I was given. I hope your doctor can sort out your spotting this cycle for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I personally haven't (but I've only had 3 ever, and the first two were when I was 18 and 19 )

Was your doctor a bit more rough than normal?
    Hmmm I didn't think so, but diffedent doctor anr the last one was 3 years ago lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    I've just seen my GP this morning also and she has given me form for blood tests and ultrasound on day 21 of my cycle as well (the ultrasound because I have had cysts on my ovaries and they wan to check them). My first time doing this and she said if it all comes back normal and I time my O days I should have no trouble falling a pregnant. I feel like it's not that easy though because of all the problems I've had in the past and because we haven't fallen pregnant naturally yet.
    Good luck with it all! When is your blood test / scan?

I'm going on tue 29th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011 my level was 17 which meant I had ovulated my doctor told me in text message so that's the only info I was given. I hope your doctor can sort out your spotting this cycle for you xx
    Ahhh ok.

Thanks for that xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ive gone to the dr about AF not showing as yet. . Im to have bloods and then an ultra sound if AF doesn't arrive after easter.
    Why of all months (after tracking for 4 months) does my body decide to do this as we begin to try !!? The 2 week wait is lomg enough let alone all of this lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Good luck with it all! When is your blood test / scan?

I'm going on tue 29th
    I'll be going 4th March. Just finished AF today so it's still the start of cycle. Have you had it done before? Is it something they do regularly or just once every so often? It's my first time so I'm all new to it!