Closed Thread
Page 56 of 161 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Yes! Me for sure! I started out with marked symptoms (nausea, sore boobs, cm) but they've faded now. My boobs are still a bit tender but no where near how they were feeling. All the crampy feelings have gone too. I'm 7dpo 😏 How many dpo are you?
    I'm only about 5dpo but have been feeling so ill cold flu symptoms cramps the works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    I'm feeling more and more negative about this as the days go by 😳 I don't know why. I guess I had no idea when I had the chemical so there's no point in symptom spotting. Why do I feel like this 😷 we DTD so many times we definitely have a chance... But now my neves are kicking in. Does anyone feel like that in the TWW?
    I know what you mean hun, I'm the same, we only dtd twice this time, and I'm over analysing everything! I shouldn't symptom spot, but I am, and I try to be positive, but its hard and I just get down in the dumps ALOT!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only about 5dpo but have been feeling so ill cold flu symptoms cramps the works
    Oh me too! 5dpo today, so want to test, wish we didn't have to wait soooo long! When are you testing? I will on sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I know what you mean hun, I'm the same, we only dtd twice this time, and I'm over analysing everything! I shouldn't symptom spot, but I am, and I try to be positive, but its hard and I just get down in the dumps ALOT!!
    I hope it's a BFP for you 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Wow , this is a busy thread! Sorry I'm a bit absent ladies, I'm on holidays in the Sunshine Coast, and trying to lap it up before returning to reality. I've been updating the list when I can, but for some reason I'm not getting notifications when I'm tagged. So if I have missed anyone please let me know and I'll add you on. 3 sleeps till April ladies! Let's hope it's our month!!

AFM, I'm just waiting on AF, she's due the 31st, bfn at 11 DPO so I'm certain I'm out for March. I've got a good feeling about April though!! Fx for a normal, straight forward cycle and ovulation.

Baby dust to all! Xxx
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's a BFP for you
    Thanks hun, you too!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Wirh opks what's the general consensus, when do start to see a line? And say MFF says my fertile days are from 30th and ovulation day the 2nd. When should I see a positive line??
    I tend to get a faint line a few days before, gradually gets darker....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Wirh opks what's the general consensus, when do start to see a line? And say MFF says my fertile days are from 30th and ovulation day the 2nd. When should I see a positive line??
    If you have regular cycles then you should get a pos opk on the 2nd. You might even get a faint line the day or so before

I have cycles that vary 2-3 days so I ovulate a couple of days later than my calendar says

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved in to chocolate since I was feeling so crap! This WAS a big Easter bunny lol
    Attached Images

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-03-2016),Lovemysons  (29-03-2016),tamzmaree  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still just waiting to ovulate . Geez I much prefer the second half of my cycle than the first - I can't symptom spot before I've even ovulated . OPK's have gotten darker but still a way to go - bought a digital as well as my cheapies are nearly gone. God I hate that empty circle

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-03-2016),Lovemysons  (29-03-2016)