Closed Thread
Page 5 of 161 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1610
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    So ive done another test amd BFN . Have no idea what is going on...
    How frustrating!! Are your cycles ever randomly longer?

    I'm on cd2 here, worst AF and horrible cramps. Have ordered my OPK's and started the vitex so eager for AF to finish and start waiting for ovulation . AF for me is usually 7-8 days so a bit of a wait!

    Think a nice bottle of Shiraz will make me feel better about having AF - will get some after work. Nearly the weekend thankfully!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    330
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked
    242
    Reviews
    0
    [QUOTE=Pluto80;8432499]How frustrating!! Are your cycles ever randomly longer?

    No they're normally 27-28 however i think I've put it down to evening primrose oil ... Apparently it can affect your cycle 😢😢

    That shiraz sounds good 😊

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,465
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmm shiraz!

    So I'm cd11, no ewcm yet I've stopped vitex as having progesterone blood tests this cycle.

    We've dtd once on cd7 so far, just can't get into it

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,361
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Mmm shiraz!

    So I'm cd11, no ewcm yet I've stopped vitex as having progesterone blood tests this cycle.

    We've dtd once on cd7 so far, just can't get into it
    Me too! I'm cd14 today and I'm over it. It's stressful trying to catch that egg! So far we have done cd11 and 12. Hoping to ovulate today, but probably won't BD again as DH is over it 😞

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,465
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Me too! I'm cd14 today and I'm over it. It's stressful trying to catch that egg! So far we have done cd11 and 12. Hoping to ovulate today, but probably won't BD again as DH is over it

    It is stressful isn't it?

    I've got a pap smear tonight, and then dh wants to dtd, last thing I'm gonna feel like.

    My dh won't leave me alone lol

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,465
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your dh

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,361
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post

    It is stressful isn't it?

    I've got a pap smear tonight, and then dh wants to dtd, last thing I'm gonna feel like.

    My dh won't leave me alone lol
    Haha I'm jealous! DH feels like it's a job now and he's super tired from long hours at work so it's hard to get him on board. I try not to tell him I'm ovulating as he struggles with knowing he has to perform. So he doesn't know how urgent it is?! Haha

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,465
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Haha I'm jealous! DH feels like it's a job now and he's super tired from long hours at work so it's hard to get him on board. I try not to tell him I'm ovulating as he struggles with knowing he has to perform. So he doesn't know how urgent it is?! Haha
    Oh don't be! Its tiring lol, feels like such a chore! I miss just dtd for fun!

    I'm not using opks this cycle either, they stress me out too lol

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,361
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default April 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh don't be! Its tiring lol, feels like such a chore! I miss just dtd for fun!

    I'm not using opks this cycle either, they stress me out too lol
    Yep I feel the same.
    Last edited by Thescientist; 17-03-2016 at 18:07.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,465
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Uggh pap smear done, cramping and spotting, and it prime dtd time, couldn't even if I wanted to lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!