Closed Thread
Page 45 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh wow really?? Well I have hope!

It was 2 or 3 really sharp stabbing pains, took my breath away!
    My pain felt like I was going to get AF so I went and lied down with a heat pack and took Panadol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Not really lol tested at 9dpo and bfn so not feeling confident haha might aswell only have one day of bad news!
    Nawwww, your not out till the witch shows!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    My pain felt like I was going to get AF so I went and lied down with a heat pack and took Panadol
    Oh geez, mine came and went fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was just laying in bed watching tv when I got hit with the worst wave of nausea. My mouth went all watery and I got that dizzy and hot feeling. I'm now sitting in the bathroom with a bucket at my feet I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep. My cramps are really bothering me. I had to get the heat pack out and was using it before I had to jump out of bed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Soooo I am experiencing dull cramping on my right side and I'm around 2dpo or so. Still pos opks I've tested twice every day for 4 days!!! I'm assuming that I o'ed as every thing I have read has said to go by your FIRST pos opk, ovulation occurs around 12-36hrs after that.

Do I have a chance this month? I am exhausted lol how many times do you all DTD in one cycle in your fertile window??? 😘😘
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Soooo I am experiencing dull cramping on my right side and I'm around 2dpo or so. Still pos opks I've tested twice every day for 4 days!!! I'm assuming that I o'ed as every thing I have read has said to go by your FIRST pos opk, ovulation occurs around 12-36hrs after that.

Do I have a chance this month? I am exhausted lol how many times do you all DTD in one cycle in your fertile window??? 😘😘
    I o'd last sunday had a positive opk on the sat. Dtd on the friday , sat and sunday. Had ovulation kinda pains on the monday. Waitinf it out until saturday to test ☺

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here i am CD10 and maybe baby is showing slight ferning.. ill try and do a OPK today and cross reference. ... good luck to all those BD today ☺

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where's everyone get their opks from? I was getting them from 'pregnancy shop' online but they don't seem to stock the bulk cheapies anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So I was just laying in bed watching tv when I got hit with the worst wave of nausea. My mouth went all watery and I got that dizzy and hot feeling. I'm now sitting in the bathroom with a bucket at my feet I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep. My cramps are really bothering me. I had to get the heat pack out and was using it before I had to jump out of bed.
    Oh dear you poor thing! How are you this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post

Do I have a chance this month? I am exhausted lol how many times do you all DTD in one cycle in your fertile window???
    Wow you crazy lady! You have to have caught the egg with all of thwt bd!!

We only did twice in the fertile period lol

Afm. 4dpo, felt a little ill in a wave last night, was weird. My back is kinda sore, but I coulda just slept funny?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (28-03-2016)