Closed Thread
Page 42 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Wont get any adult time till kids go to bed
    Currently watching the lion guard

Anyone else having dreams alot more regularly ?
    I dont have them often but ive had them the last four nights im 7dpo.
    Haha my son is playing with his toys lol.

I haven't had any dreams yet, but my son just told me we are having two babies, a boy and a girl I asked him how he knew that and he said he has dreams.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I had implantation bleeding and cramping at 4dpo last month. They say it's too early but that's what happened and pregnancy was confirmed by doctor and bloods at 8 dpo
    Oh wow really?? Well I have hope!

It was 2 or 3 really sharp stabbing pains, took my breath away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cleaning the house boring! Perfect weather for a relaxing bath and a book though. 👌

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok new weird symptom!

Was cutting up sweet potato and all I could smell was dirt on them, my nose is crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Cleaning the house boring! Perfect weather for a relaxing bath and a book though.
    Hehe bugger! I did my housework the other day.

Hmmm I could go a bath!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Ok new weird symptom!

Was cutting up sweet potato and all I could smell was dirt on them, my nose is crazy!
    Both yours and my bodies seem to be on the fritz lately haha new bodies please! Could be a sign. What cycle day are you on?

I think even after all my problems the last few days and the bleeding I may still have ovulated/be ovulating. Cm went from watery this morning and yesterday to ewcm and killer cramps! Maybe this month isn't over for me after all!

Have any of you ladies ever had 'ovulation bleeding' because that's what they said it could be. It's meant to be a good sign but it's never happened to me before. Kinda starting to look like that could be the case though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe bugger! I did my housework the other day.

Hmmm I could go a bath!
    I've been putting mine off for days now 😂 I regret it though as its dark and constantly showering on and off so no washing can be done!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both yours and my bodies seem to be on the fritz lately haha new bodies please! Could be a sign. What cycle day are you on?

I think even after all my problems the last few days and the bleeding I may still have ovulated/be ovulating. Cm went from watery this morning and yesterday to ewcm and killer cramps! Maybe this month isn't over for me after all!

Have any of you ladies ever had 'ovulation bleeding' because that's what they said it could be. It's meant to be a good sign but it's never happened to me before. Kinda starting to look like that could be the case though.
    Haha they do don't they?? I'm heaps hot too! But I could be coming down with hubbys cold?

I'm 3dpo, so hoping these are all good signs, this is our 7th cycle

Ohhh yes sounds like you definately O'd! When did you have the cramps? I normally class my cramps as O day.

As for o bleeding, I've never had it, but I have heard its meant to be a good sign!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been putting mine off for days now I regret it though as its dark and constantly showering on and off so no washing can be done!
    I had no choice lol, hubbys mate stayed over thurs night, and we had friends over friday for dinner lol, and I hang my washing under the Verandah, so I have no excuse lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha they do don't they?? I'm heaps hot too! But I could be coming down with hubbys cold?

I'm 3dpo, so hoping these are all good signs, this is our 7th cycle

Ohhh yes sounds like you definately O'd! When did you have the cramps? I normally class my cramps as O day.

As for o bleeding, I've never had it, but I have heard its meant to be a good sign!!!
    I was so worried it was a cyst I went to hospital as it went from spotting to fresh red colour and by the time I got there it had slowed down and he said it was only a 'slight trickle' coming out when he looked inside. Next day tiny pink spotting and now today ewcm. So yeah I'm crossing fingers hoping that's what it was. I started preconception tablets this cycle so maybe that was just enough to boost my fertility and give me o bleeding? Been crampy for a few days but todah is by far the worst. Got that 'I've been stabbed in the ovaries' feeling on my right side (normally it's on my left so this could be a good sign too!) and also in my back. I'm just keeping positive and hoping this isn't all just a way of my body being a jerk haha I'm currently on cycle day 13, normally have a 23-25 day cycle.