Closed Thread
Page 30 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1610
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked
    1,565
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've only dtd 3 x lol, hopefully this is reminiscent of my son where we only dtd once lol
    Attached Images

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (25-03-2016)

  3. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Okay ladies I need your opinions as I'm freaking out a little right now. I'm on cycle day 11 (usually have 23 day cycles) have had mild cramping the last day or two but nothing super painful. Got up this morning and went to the bathroom and when I wiped I'm bleeding! It's not dark but more of a pink colour, like the start of my cycle usually is. And the cramps seem to be a lot more noticeable now. Sorry for the photo but it's never happened before and I have no idea what to think! What could it be? I'm so worried that this means this cycle is now out ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458862203.047799.jpg

  4. #293
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked
    1,565
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Okay ladies I need your opinions as I'm freaking out a little right now. I'm on cycle day 11 (usually have 23 day cycles) have had mild cramping the last day or two but nothing super painful. Got up this morning and went to the bathroom and when I wiped I'm bleeding! It's not dark but more of a pink colour, like the start of my cycle usually is. And the cramps seem to be a lot more noticeable now. Sorry for the photo but it's never happened before and I have no idea what to think! What could it be? I'm so worried that this means this cycle is now out Attachment 79664
    Are you ovulating hun? Could ovulation spotting? I have heard of that happening.

  5. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Are you ovulating hun? Could ovulation spotting? I have heard of that happening.
    I'm not 100% sure but I'm expecting to ovulate at any time. I didn't end up getting any OPKs as I was going to start that next month, we didn't get to order them in time. But I've never had O bleeding before :/ is it worth me going to the chemist and grabbing an OPK?

  6. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    A thread for those who are TTC and testing in April. Please tag me with the date you're testing, and any BFPs so that I can update the original post. Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping for lots of BFPs in April!

    1. brodiesmummy2011, Rachie321, Kitzycat
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5. Mellie29
    6. Charasym
    7.
    8.
    9. Catrb092
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13. crt22, Kimberlyhills
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19. Pluto80, buterfly
    20.
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24.
    25.
    26.
    27.
    28.
    29.
    30. Lovemysons
    Please add me to testing for the 29th

  7. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked
    1,565
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I'm expecting to ovulate at any time. I didn't end up getting any OPKs as I was going to start that next month, we didn't get to order them in time. But I've never had O bleeding before :/ is it worth me going to the chemist and grabbing an OPK?
    hmmm if you are ovulating now, the surge might not show on an opk by now....

    Worth a try if you want to though?

  8. #297
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,736
    Thanks
    4,218
    Thanked
    1,565
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovemysons can you please change my test date to the 3rd? Ill be 10dpo then, I only o'd yesterday, thanks hun

  9. #298
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Wowsers you guys have been busy!!!
    Believe me it was hard hahaha doesn't really matter how many times as long as you have at least once near O I'd say there are good chances ☺️

  10. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    A thread for those who are TTC and testing in April. Please tag me with the date you're testing, and any BFPs so that I can update the original post. Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping for lots of BFPs in April!

    1. brodiesmummy2011, Rachie321, Kitzycat
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5. Mellie29
    6. Charasym
    7.
    8.
    9. Catrb092
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13. crt22, Kimberlyhills
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19. Pluto80, buterfly
    20.
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24.
    25.
    26.
    27.
    28.
    29.
    30. Lovemysons
    Please put me down for 13th at this stage thanks

  11. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    hmmm if you are ovulating now, the surge might not show on an opk by now....

    Worth a try if you want to though?
    Might just wing it this month, I feel like it's already doomed with this bleed lol BF thinks we should 'get to it' lol that's his solution because he thinks I could be Oing from the bleed.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!