Closed Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Its difficult when your cycles arent almost exact each month hey... in between my first and second DD's my cycles were 32-35 now they're 27-28 lol. You must feel as though AF comes around mighty quick with the 23 day cycles 😢
    Yeah it sure feels that way! so unpredictable too like is it going to wait till 25-27 or come on 23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha totally makes it hard to decide when to test. I've been doing a heap of reading and I don't think a short cycle matters too much, I think it only does if it's super short! But it's nice to get real life experiences and not just some research paper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly why I turn to you lovely ladies for advice! I'm all new to this really as I said earlier I haven't been preventing for over 12 months but now we have decided to try it's all so different! Why can't it just be as easy as doing the deed and planting the seed haha glad I decided to book in with my GP for Friday though to discuss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know whether to buy more ovulation tests this month, or to just go with the flow? I think they stress me too much....

I'm not holding much hope for this cycle as I'm having my progesterone checked, but not on anything yet....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Yeah it sure feels that way! so unpredictable too like is it going to wait till 25-27 or come on 23.
    Yes exactly!! Because if you are waiting on AF on CD23 and she doesn't visit, you start getting excited.. but when they finally cone on CD28 you feel so defeated

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just arrived so joining all of the lovely April testing ladies . @Lovemysons I'll be testing around the 19th March. My cycles are quite irregular with a short luteal phase so am starting vitex today to hopefully regulate my cycle a bit. I hadn't had AF since my D&C so probably for the best AF arrived as I've had spotting on and off over the last 2 weeks which I've never had before.

Can anyone recommend OPK's that actually work? I've been using eBay cheapies but am suss on their reliability so looking to try others.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    AF just arrived so joining all of the lovely April testing ladies . @Lovemysons I'll be testing around the 19th March. My cycles are quite irregular with a short luteal phase so am starting vitex today to hopefully regulate my cycle a bit. I hadn't had AF since my D&C so probably for the best AF arrived as I've had spotting on and off over the last 2 weeks which I've never had before.

Can anyone recommend OPK's that actually work? I've been using eBay cheapies but am suss on their reliability so looking to try others.
    I'm sorry to hear AF arrived!

I think someone in the March thread had some internet cheapies that were good from eBay.. Haha have fun scrolling back through those convos!

I was reading this morning that vit b6 can help with luteal phase. Maybe you could look into that? I've always taken it as my doctor recommended it to help with PMS, so I decided to google it with fertility today and found that info ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

I'm using cc OPKs and the CB digi because it's straight forward.
    I had a 41 day cycle without ovulation, got fed up, started taking vitex on day 40 or something, then started spotting (counted that as a new cycle) spotted for 11 days and am now on second day of positive OPKs on cd 14! I don't know if it's the vitex but I'm thinking it may have something to do with it, so good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm sorry to hear AF arrived!

I think someone in the March thread had some internet cheapies that were good from eBay.. Haha have fun scrolling back through those convos!

I was reading this morning that vit b6 can help with luteal phase. Maybe you could look into that? I've always taken it as my doctor recommended it to help with PMS, so I decided to google it with fertility today and found that info ☺️
    That was me! I'll try to find the post on my history and share it here. They took 3 weeks to arrive though as they're from OS

Edit: link to os cc OPKs

https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/171165390743

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm new to this sort of thing but I'm going to start trying mid April. So I guess I won't test till may, so does that mean I should be in a May TTC convo. I'm currently have a 12 month old girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Hi I'm new to this sort of thing but I'm going to start trying mid April. So I guess I won't test till may, so does that mean I should be in a May TTC convo. I'm currently have a 12 month old girl.
    It depends when you expect to ovulate , or when your period will be due as to when it's recommended to test.