Closed Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definately o'ing - so painful boo hoo! Hopefully dtd last night was enough as we have a guest tonight, so can't dtd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had slight cramps today but seem to be gone. Thinking its a little too early for o anyway, but my cycles are usually 23 days so I think I ovulate earlier in my cycle than normal. Finally at home having a relaxing bath looking forward to four days off of relaxing and BDing :P

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458806982.745992.jpg
    To any of you ladies who need some time to wind down or get away from the stress of ttc I highly recommend getting into lush products/ lush bath bombs. It's my go to when I've had a stressful day 😊

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (24-03-2016),charasym  (24-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Had slight cramps today but seem to be gone. Thinking its a little too early for o anyway, but my cycles are usually 23 days so I think I ovulate earlier in my cycle than normal. Finally at home having a relaxing bath looking forward to four days off of relaxing and BDing :P

Attachment 79631

To any of you ladies who need some time to wind down or get away from the stress of ttc I highly recommend getting into lush products/ lush bath bombs. It's my go to when I've had a stressful day
    Ahhhh that looks divine!!!!! I might make one of my own hehe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

I used another opk today and got a faint line! I think I'm gearing up to O very shortly. My calendar says its due today anyway, so must have tested way too early last weekend!!!

Definitely feeling o pains so lots more BDing this long weekend!!!

Just cooked the hubby a very romantic meal waiting for him to come home! ❤️🌹

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (24-03-2016),Kitzycat  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    I used another opk today and got a faint line! I think I'm gearing up to O very shortly. My calendar says its due today anyway, so must have tested way too early last weekend!!!

Definitely feeling o pains so lots more BDing this long weekend!!!

Just cooked the hubby a very romantic meal waiting for him to come home! ❤️
    Oh woo hoo for O!!! What a lovely wifey you are! My hubby is at work till late *sigh*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    My husband and I are TTC, AF is due in 2 days time but decided to test early as I have been experiencing pregnant like symptoms.
    Anyways test came back negative, is this weird if I have so many symptoms? Should I test again if AF is late??
    Thanks for you help 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Ahhhh that looks divine!!!!! I might make one of my own hehe.
    You definitely should! The photo doesn't do it justice it was so pink. You can get ones with all sorts of stuff like lavender, sea salt, herbs etc... And some smell good enough to eat and are glittery!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SammieP View Post
    Hi everyone
    My husband and I are TTC, AF is due in 2 days time but decided to test early as I have been experiencing pregnant like symptoms.
    Anyways test came back negative, is this weird if I have so many symptoms? Should I test again if AF is late??
    Thanks for you help 😀
    Completely off topic, but your user name is what my dad calls me! (Not related to my name at all it's random) never seen anyone use it before!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Thanks for you help 😀
    From personal experience I would wait until AF due date or until it's late. Quite often I get odd symptoms and think I could be pregnant but it's always something else if you are still unsure ask for a blood test! Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone
    Thanks for you help 😀
    I personally think that when you're ttc you are more aware of your body and you read more into things, that aren't necessarily symptoms.

When I was ttc DD, I had heaps of symptoms the first month and AF came on time. The next month a different set of symptoms and along came AF. This happened for 8 cycles. Cycle number 9, no symptoms, and bam, pregnant.