Closed Thread
Page 24 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! It's onto April for us. Af has arrived 6 days early. Think I'll go back to opks this month, my cycle obviously isn't as regular as I thought. Not sure on my testing day yet 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea what's going on with me. Stupid spotting still here (just!) and temp has gone up again to post o temps for the last 2 days - I'm only cd10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. CD 1 for me here. Baby #3 we've been ttc for about 7 cycles. Not temping or using opk's. Will catch up on the thread tonight. Fx for lots of bfp's. Will be testing around 17 - 19th if af does a no show x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 7dpo ovulation. Holding out for the first to test. (AF due that day) but I think I'm going to get it a lot earlier.

Having period pain cramping and a stabbing feeling at my cervix

Sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im about 5dpo lots of CM today and pains on my left ovary area again thats the side i think i ovulated from this month.
    Trying to keep my mind busy so the days pass quickly have had sensitive bbs yesterday and today but i also had it last month a few days before AF was due.
    I only ever got sore bbs before that when 15dpo with my other 2 pregnancies
    Will be testing this time next week ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm having so much creamy cm as well. It's pretty gross. Hope that's a good sign, but I still feel like AF is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is killing me. I'm on cd15 (if using 1st day of mc as cd1) and still no positive opk. I've had watery/ewcm and what i thought was o pain but nothing. I've been testing 3 times a day. We've BD last night and he night before and DH will be away tomorrow night and away for work next week so I need to ovulate now, damn it!
    Who else is waiting for ovulation to happen right now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    This is killing me. I'm on cd15 (if using 1st day of mc as cd1) and still no positive opk. I've had watery/ewcm and what i thought was o pain but nothing. I've been testing 3 times a day. We've BD last night and he night before and DH will be away tomorrow night and away for work next week so I need to ovulate now, damn it!
    Who else is waiting for ovulation to happen right now?
    Have you had positive OPK's in the past?
    I have never had a positive opk, yet I've been pregnant twice, so clearly o'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those who have been pregnant before did you experience implantation pain? I've got painful twinges on my left side, the same side i ovulated from. I'm 3dpo. I've had 5 pregnancies and can't remember implantation pain 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some cramping and an implantation bleed when I fell pregnant last time