Closed Thread
Page 23 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I DH was on top for my daughter and we tried every second or third day after my period when I convinced my daughter so not sure about timing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a boy and a girl.
    I believe the timing plays a big part we did day of O to get my son and 4 days prior for my dd.
    Same position both times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't get o pain , I use CB opk usually o around cd17-19 ish

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 girls but they were both 'surprises' so no idea when they were conceived, lol. I've read that boy sperm are faster but don't have the endurance the girls do so die off quicker. So sex a few days before ovulation is more likely to result in a girl, sex day of ovulation more likely to be a boy. This is just what I've read but to me it makes sense (kind of).

I'd like a boy but not willing to try and jag ovulation date perfectly - I usually don't get the date right till after I actually ovulate (from temp rises) so would likely miss it, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Is it possible to miss the LH surge if I'm only testing every 24hrs? I still have O pains but today got another negative opk!!! 2 cycles before my cycle length was 28days. Last month was 32 (had a chem). I could ovulate later maybe? Opks usually work great for me. Very confused and thinking I missed the surge - which is ok we have been BDing every day but STILL it's discouraging to see no line 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I just realised there is a 1 day gap between when I tested and got the weak line (Sunday) and when I got no line on Tuesday. I didn't even test on Monday 😳 is it possible it was darker on Monday and I missed the surge? Oh god this ttc stuff is driving me mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Both my boys were conceived day of or day before O.
    In my tww and only DTD 3 days before O so I'd be interested to see if I am preg, what the gender will be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling totally horrid tonight. Been feeling unwell on and off for the last two/three days now. Making it increasingly hard to BD as I just feel like laying there and going to sleep haha hopefully it passes soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @charasym yes it's possible! I got a definite positive Thursday night and not even a faint line by Friday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies , ill be trying for my 3rd and should be testing around the 13th. I have been off the pill already for 4 month trying to figure out my cycle but its all over the place 29,24,29 and this month 22. So i have no idea i have always been 28 days regular the previous times i have been off birth control.