Closed Thread
Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    How is everyone tracking? Is anyone tracking or doing opks or taking any vitamins/medications?
    I'm tracking by way of ovacue (which tracks BBT, vaginal and oral), OPK's, EWCM.

I'm also taking elevit, fish oil, folic acid, evening primrose oil (from AF to O) and vitamin E.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovemysons

Will be testing on April 1 .. Tycoon #1 after early mc ! Wishing everyone luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    @Lovemysons

Will be testing on April 1 .. Tycoon #1 after early mc ! Wishing everyone luck!
    Sorry to hear hon, good luck for this cycle !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! AF arrived this morning (only day 23 of my cycle) 😩 so next AF should be due 9th of April. Can you pop me down for that date please? got a doctors appointment Friday as it will be our second month actively trying, we haven't been preventing for over a year though, and my cycles seem to average around 25 days. Anyone else seem to have shorter than the 'normal' 28 day cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Morning ladies! AF arrived this morning (only day 23 of my cycle) 😩 so next AF should be due 9th of April. Can you pop me down for that date please? got a doctors appointment Friday as it will be our second month actively trying, we haven't been preventing for over a year though, and my cycles seem to average around 25 days. Anyone else seem to have shorter than the 'normal' 28 day cycle?
    Hi ☺

Sometimes i have a 27 day cycle! Do you know when you're ovulating being such a short cycle?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Normally I can tell it as I get horrible cramping but I haven't been testing or temping, so will be starting that this month. Wanting to see my GP to discuss it as it's odd that my cycle is so short and wanting to make sure it's not going to affect us TTC. In my last 6 cycles my earliest has been 23 (not including this cycle) and longest was 27. It's so all over the place it's driving me insane. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its difficult when your cycles arent almost exact each month hey... in between my first and second DD's my cycles were 32-35 now they're 27-28 lol. You must feel as though AF comes around mighty quick with the 23 day cycles 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no! Fingers crossed for this month.

I'm not actually sure what my cycles are as I've been on the pill since I was 15 😳😳 but the first month off the pill I ovulated around cd10 (and got pregnant so not sure of when AF would have turned up) sadly we lost that baby. I had a d n c on March 4th, then ovulated cd10 again (I think) so I think my cycles are short too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss babe but my fingers are crossed for you this time around! Atleast I know I'm not the only one with short cycles. Makes me feel a little more hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Its difficult when your cycles arent almost exact each month hey... in between my first and second DD's my cycles were 32-35 now they're 27-28 lol. You must feel as though AF comes around mighty quick with the 23 day cycles 😢
    Yeah it sure feels that way! so unpredictable too like is it going to wait till 25-27 or come on 23.