Closed Thread
Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    How frustrating!

I've got no idea if I have lol, been slightly crampy, but not al alot, so god knows what's going on. But meh, I'm not going to full on bd and tire myself, if it happens this cycle it does, if not oh well, I'm over ttc lol
    Agreeeeeeeeed! 😤

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm cd 16 I think I ovulated yesterday so should be testing around the 1st April @Lovemysons can you please add me. Good luck to everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So as I'm getting into bed I asked my boyfriend to bring me a drink to take my tablets with. He handed me a Powerade of some flavour I've never seen before. I put the tablets in my mouth and took a big gulp and swallowed and as I did so I gagged and nearly bought it all back up. Was the foulest tasting thing ever. I asked him to get me water instead and he comes back saying 'I think you need to go poas'. I literally finished my period 3 days ago! I told him this and asked if he even understands how it works and he said 'I'm just really hopeful'. This coming from a guy who already has a child.... Lol am I the only one with partner who is clearly delusional and/or hopeless? 😂😂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-03-2016),tamzmaree  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Agreeeeeeeeed!
    Hehe.

We have only dtd on cd7 and cd15 lol. Am cd17 today. Oh well haha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So as I'm getting into bed I asked my boyfriend to bring me a drink to take my tablets with. He handed me a Powerade of some flavour I've never seen before. I put the tablets in my mouth and took a big gulp and swallowed and as I did so I gagged and nearly bought it all back up. Was the foulest tasting thing ever. I asked him to get me water instead and he comes back saying 'I think you need to go poas'. I literally finished my period 3 days ago! I told him this and asked if he even understands how it works and he said 'I'm just really hopeful'. This coming from a guy who already has a child.... Lol am I the only one with partner who is clearly delusional and/or hopeless?
    Haha they are funny creatures aren't they?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm cd 16 I think I ovulated yesterday so should be testing around the 1st April @Lovemysons can you please add me. Good luck to everyone!
    welcome!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Hey ladies just a quick question I just came from my pap gp appointment and she said she encourages women to wait two periods to start ttc again after mc ? Was going to just wait till after this period to start but now am confused any thoughts or experience with this. ?
    My ob said its fine to start TTC again straight away. I'm seeing him again tomorrow for a scan to make sure everything is gone so I will ask for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First attempt BD last night after mc almost 2 weeks ago. I'm not still ovulating according to opk's but cm is looking ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hehe.

We have only dtd on cd7 and cd15 lol. Am cd17 today. Oh well haha.
    You never know! It only takes one time for some 😂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are not morning BDers!!! We thought f$&@ it we will be late for work - the result, 30 mins of marathon sex 😂 we just perform better at night lol hahaha!
    This is where I'm at so far! Will do an opk tonight
    Attached Images

18. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post: