Closed Thread
Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    *may* just *may* have got the slightest faintest BFP (not convinced)... so we'll see!!

We had 'meatballs in tomato sauce' in the Thermomix and roasted potatoes for dinner - I so want a wine!!!
    @Pluto80, how old are you kidlets? We are ready for school to go back, but so not looking forward to it ie. rushing around / no lazy slow mornings!
    Fingers crossed tomorrow's is darker. How many dpo are you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC

I will be 12 tomorrow... I have peed on more sticks in the last two weeks than what I did collectively with DD1 and DD2, LOL!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016),Kitzycat  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *may* just *may* have got the slightest faintest BFP (not convinced)... so we'll see!!

We had 'meatballs in tomato sauce' in the Thermomix and roasted potatoes for dinner - I so want a wine!!!
    @Pluto80, how old are you kidlets? We are ready for school to go back, but so not looking forward to it ie. rushing around / no lazy slow mornings!
    Oh whoop whoop!! Test again in the morning!

Yes wine is good mmm! Thinking I may go and have a bath soon too.

You guys must be on different school holidays to us, ours start next week

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! Wonderful news!!! Maybe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Eeeeek how exciting, fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow .

My girls are 9 & 12 - grade 4 and 7 (high school ). I start work early so we have crazy mornings everyday, lol. I do enjoy not having netball training and games 3 nights a week over the holidays though, back to it tomorrow night....
    Will hopefully see you posting a BFP tomorrow!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (10-04-2016),makingbabythree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

I would love some opinions. We are currently TTC baby no. 1 so am very new to this.

At 11DPO I did a FRER which came back BFN. At 12 DPO fertility friend changed my ovulation date making me only 6 DPO.

I am now 9 DPO and my temperature took a massive dive this morning below the coverline. AF is due on Tuesday and when I went to the loo around lunch I had a small amount of blood when wiping. Did the groceries and bought some tampons and it wasn't until I was cooking dinner that I thought it may be an implantation bleed which I have read so much about from everyone else. No other obvious symptoms apart from sore boobs but I get these all the time.

Obviously, I am very excited to see what my temperate does tomorrow morning.

Thoughts ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sorry I went MIA - just needed time to think. Want nothing more than to have a baby right now and work life just makes me keep doubting my decision.

I haven't ovulated as yet, not sure what to do when I do but would like to keep on top of my cycle to see where it's at regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by klik86 View Post
    Hey ladies,

I would love some opinions. We are currently TTC baby no. 1 so am very new to this.

At 11DPO I did a FRER which came back BFN. At 12 DPO fertility friend changed my ovulation date making me only 6 DPO.

I am now 9 DPO and my temperature took a massive dive this morning below the coverline. AF is due on Tuesday and when I went to the loo around lunch I had a small amount of blood when wiping. Did the groceries and bought some tampons and it wasn't until I was cooking dinner that I thought it may be an implantation bleed which I have read so much about from everyone else. No other obvious symptoms apart from sore boobs but I get these all the time.

Thoughts ladies?
    Sounds very promising! Fingers crossed x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

klik86  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klik86 View Post
    Hey ladies,

Thoughts ladies?
    Besides your temp, did you have O signs either of the times that FF thought you O'd? Do think you O'd later?

Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully your temp is back up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

klik86  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, have been reading along but have had such a busy weekend! Sorry to those who've had AF arrive..hugs. Here's to May!

And omg is that our first (maybe?) BFP for makingbabythree?

As for me I'm 6dpo and totally convinced that I'm out now (change my mind every hour, haha!). One weird and annoying thing is that I've had AF type cramps constantly since 1dpo and they are actually painful at times. Had them during my run today and AF cramps normally go away when I run. Also just dtd and it was quite sore, like my uterus/cervix are really sensitive kind of like the first day of AF. Aaaaanyway, prob means nothing, just hope I don't have a heap of cysts or whatnot !!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post: