Closed Thread
Page 158 of 161 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I have 1 opk left out of 40.. Obsessed much. I didn't realize. Can you try and ovulate but not. And still get AF?
    yes, you can get a period without ovulating. You can also ovulate without getting a period. Our bodies like to play games with us sometimes.

And now this just happened Attachment 80143
    I'm guessing you haven't ovulated yet, by the looks of those, but I know photos don't come through properly on here. Also some OPKs are better quality batches than others so some don't give a proper positive.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsandsiamonds View Post
    @Lovemysons

Are you able to put me down for testing on the 18th please? Although I doubt I'll hold out that long!

Also excuse the annoying typo in my username 😁
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Hi everyone *wave*! It's been awhile since I was on a testing thread (I've taken a couple of months off) but I'm on my first IVF cycle now and ready to get back into things. Sorry to see a few familiar names still lurking. Hope you girls get ur BFPs very soon!

I'm currently cd8 and EPU is looking to be scheduled for Friday. @Lovemysons could I please be added for the 29th April?

Good luck everyone !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Can someone put me down for 28th of April testing please
    I have added you ladies. Welcome, and best of luck this month x

Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    My gosh I have missed out on a lot here today! You ladies have been so active I can't keep up haha as for me AF showed around midday. Extremely slow and seems to be clotty but I guess it could just be a slow started this month!
    so sorry to hear the witch arrived FX may is your month!

Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Well I am officially out now. AF just arrived at 15dpo and cd32 (after some severe cramping again this morning). I'm ok, I feel relieved now and it's probably good to have a "proper" full cycle after the mc last month anyway.
    Good luck to everyone else. I might not go ahead with joining the May thread yet unless I have some good news to share as focusing on TTC so much this month has really had me feeling way too stressed about it all.
    Ttc can be so consuming, sorry that this wasn't your cycle, I know it's easier said than done , putting ttc out of your mind, but everyone seems to say when they stop trying it works, so fx that happens for you. X

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (10-04-2016),kirstin90  (10-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially 1dpo... Let this wait go quick!!!

EDIT: OMG yesterday I almost tore the other half apart. He thinks I'm a sex freak. We got one away late arvo.. But I was super horny lol wanted to jump him again last night and he tried but he stuffed his knee at football and every position hurt, he says wake me in 2 hours, so I tried to wake him at 1.30am and again at 3 and again at 4.30am but he had no bar of it. Come 8.30am I finally got my way. Haha. Tmi but OMG soooo much CM. the ovulation pain and sex drive was off the hook yesterday
    Bahahaaa that's so funny! I never have a sex drive like that anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    yes, you can get a period without ovulating. You can also ovulate without getting a period. Our bodies like to play games with us sometimes.

I'm guessing you haven't ovulated yet, by the looks of those, but I know photos don't come through properly on here. Also some OPKs are better quality batches than others so some don't give a proper positive.

I have added you ladies. Welcome, and best of luck this month x

so sorry to hear the witch arrived FX may is your month!

Ttc can be so consuming, sorry that this wasn't your cycle, I know it's easier said than done , putting ttc out of your mind, but everyone seems to say when they stop trying it works, so fx that happens for you. X
    I think there's truth to that for sure. When my son was conceived it was our first month TTC and I wasn't thinking about it until the day I tested. I was also this way with the last pregnancy (which happened 2nd month TTC) and it honestly surprised me when I got the BFP. Time to reassess!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I think there's truth to that for sure. When my son was conceived it was our first month TTC and I wasn't thinking about it until the day I tested. I was also this way with the last pregnancy (which happened 2nd month TTC) and it honestly surprised me when I got the BFP. Time to reassess!
    My first was conceived when we decided to put off trying 6 months after me coming off the pill, although I had no idea about anything TTC then, except to have unprotected sex 😂

My second was conceived 3 months before we were going to TTC.

This is now 6 months TTC number 3, but with many contributing factors inc. BFing messing with my cycle.
    But I've definitely felt how consuming it can be. I'm so glad I didn't have to go through this whole process with my first two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm so impatient!! I wish there was a way to test as soon as I want lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (10-04-2016),tamzmaree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm red wine and chicken curry!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (10-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (10-04-2016),makingbabythree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Mmmm red wine and chicken curry!!
    Mmm yummy!! I've run out of wine which is probably a good thing, lol.

I've spent the afternoon baking for school lunches and have now decided some of the sausage rolls that just came out of the oven are dinner . They do have veggies in them so I'm not feeling guilty at all - plus my kids love them so no whining!!

Have all my fingers and toes crossed my temp gots up tomorrow - ewcm has become more watery/creamy which is a good sign. I want to be DPO so I can start symptom spotting already!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (10-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (10-04-2016),Lovemysons  (11-04-2016),makingbabythree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially 1dpo... Let this wait go quick!!!

EDIT: OMG yesterday I almost tore the other half apart. He thinks I'm a sex freak. We got one away late arvo.. But I was super horny lol wanted to jump him again last night and he tried but he stuffed his knee at football and every position hurt, he says wake me in 2 hours, so I tried to wake him at 1.30am and again at 3 and again at 4.30am but he had no bar of it. Come 8.30am I finally got my way. Haha. Tmi but OMG soooo much CM. the ovulation pain and sex drive was off the hook yesterday
    Too funny . My partner hurt his foot playing soccer last Monday and has been exactly the same!! Keeps hitting his foot on things mid BD and apparently extreme pain kills the mood

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016),tamzmaree  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Mmm yummy!! I've run out of wine which is probably a good thing, lol.

I've spent the afternoon baking for school lunches and have now decided some of the sausage rolls that just came out of the oven are dinner . They do have veggies in them so I'm not feeling guilty at all - plus my kids love them so no whining!!

Have all my fingers and toes crossed my temp gots up tomorrow - ewcm has become more watery/creamy which is a good sign. I want to be DPO so I can start symptom spotting already!!
    Haha I've got too much! Heaps of wine left over from our wedding lol!

I also made muffins today, burnt my finger doing so too

Yum to sausage rolls for dinner!!!!!

And yes to be dpo!!! I'm cd4 today, feels like its dragging

Thanks
    Reviews
    *may* just *may* have got the slightest faintest BFP (not convinced)... so we'll see!!

We had 'meatballs in tomato sauce' in the Thermomix and roasted potatoes for dinner - I so want a wine!!!
    @Pluto80, how old are you kidlets? We are ready for school to go back, but so not looking forward to it ie. rushing around / no lazy slow mornings!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (10-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (10-04-2016),buterfly  (10-04-2016),crt22  (10-04-2016)