Closed Thread
Page 150 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1610
  1. #1491
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha yeah, I suppose Internet cheapies are just that lol, you get what you pay for

    Ooohhh weekend ovulation is good! Mine always seems to be a bloody thursday lol
    Also - I've realized today Internet cheapies work better than the first response ones - I have some of them which I used at the same time as my later cheapie one earlier today - no line on it at all so think the cheapies are a touch more sensitive.

  2. #1492
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Haha it's like my body knows how much I hate waking up early on work days to bd . My partner has a very physical job and is wiped out after work so night time bd isn't an option. Now if only my body would learn to ovulate earlier than cd 26 or some stupid later cd
    Haha its funny isn't it? I always O at night after work lol, our bodies know!

    Oh that sucks, I hate morning bd'ing lol

  3. #1493
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Also - I've realized today Internet cheapies work better than the first response ones - I have some of them which I used at the same time as my later cheapie one earlier today - no line on it at all so think the cheapies are a touch more sensitive.
    Oh wow really? I've only ever used ic's, can't quite bring myself to fork out loads of $$$ for the good one's lol.

  4. #1494
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh wow really? I've only ever used ic's, can't quite bring myself to fork out loads of $$$ for the good one's lol.
    I won't be buying them again - went to mission beach for Easter and left my eBay cheapies home so had to make do, lol.

    Am almost positive I'm ovulating and the vitex must have done something - sorry if tmi but have so much ewcm I had to put a liner on I felt like I peed myself

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016)

  6. #1495
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I won't be buying them again - went to mission beach for Easter and left my eBay cheapies home so had to make do, lol.

    Am almost positive I'm ovulating and the vitex must have done something - sorry if tmi but have so much ewcm I had to put a liner on I felt like I peed myself
    Oh bugger lol!!!

    Bahahaha well that's a good problem to have! When I was on vitex it dried me up

  7. #1496
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Phew so it's not just me . I'm the same - it never quite gets as dark as the control line. In person it is much darker but still not control line dark. I'm having some cramping and feeling a bit ugh today too so hope I'm right and the egg is coming!! Fits in with my pattern of always ovulating over the weekend too, haha.
    Ok so maybe my opk was positive then cause mine looked like that

  8. #1497
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Ok so maybe my opk was positive then cause mine looked like that
    I just went and had a look at your OPK's and you're right it looks like an almost positive - they don't look as dark in photos as in person!! I had an almost positive 2 weeks ago as well so it seems maybe my body tried to ovulate and didn't succeed?! If I wasn't temping I'd have thought I ovulated then. I wish I had a regular cycle am so over peeing on OPK's for weeks waiting to ovulate .

  9. #1498
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Yeh I would think so too. I was more wondering is she ovulated from both sides because of 2 separate incidents of ewcm. Doesn't mean she had both eggs fertilised and implant. Maybe the positive test is light as the 2nd egg was the one that implanted and it was later in the cycle?

    Good point! I was on the pill since 18 years old and I'm now 32 so I have no idea what my cylcle is like! Please just reassure me and clear my mind. A faint line means I'm pregnant? 😬 Sorry I'm just so anxious! Not sure if I can get excited yet... Don't want to do another test til Tuesday as an App told me so lol

  10. #1499
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I just went and had a look at your OPK's and you're right it looks like an almost positive - they don't look as dark in photos as in person!! I had an almost positive 2 weeks ago as well so it seems maybe my body tried to ovulate and didn't succeed?! If I wasn't temping I'd have thought I ovulated then. I wish I had a regular cycle am so over peeing on OPK's for weeks waiting to ovulate .
    I have 1 opk left out of 40.. Obsessed much. I didn't realize. Can you try and ovulate but not. And still get AF?

  11. #1500
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I felt really sick with nausea, cramping, headaches on my first cycle off the pill around ovulation time. I'm guessing it was probably because I hadn't ovulated in about 12 years! Those types of symptoms settled down after that. How long since you stopped the pill?
    I got my period when I wasn't suppose to (30th March) we were going to start trying after my period that was due next week. I stopped the pill the day I got my period

    Last time I fell pregnant I fell pregnant straight off the pill and never felt like this


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!