Closed Thread
Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I had that my first cycle TTC , not quite 50 cent pieces, but large , thick clots. Not like anything I'd seen before, even post babies.

Not sure what causes it but I don't think it's uncommon. I'd be more concerned if you were in pain.
    Thanks for that its just odd as I didn't even have clumps like that when I've had my chemicals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I don't think anyone saw my post last night sbout how clumpy/clotty this AF has been.

I just went to the toilet and I had two 50cent piece sized clumps, it looked like a crime scene. I feel ok, not even really too crampy, should I be worried? Or is my body just having a proper clean out??
    I get huge clots every few cycles. They always freak me out, lol. I have no idea why I get them, my AF is very heavy the first 2 days so I always assumed it was something to do with that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    It's the clomid... My OB said that was normal. My last cycle I passed huge clots... They actually pushed my tampon out and on the floor was about the size of a small dinner plate (sorry I know TMI but thought you should be prepared )

I thought they were a good sign but I obviously did not get pregnant... My lining was still really thick so it's not a lining problem either (which clomid can sometimes make thin)
    Thanks for that info, my gp/gynae didn't tell me anything at all about it, as to what to expect, just wrote me a script lol.

Geez that would have been scary!

I only took my first pill last night, and this has all happened since then (also got a headache today) hopefully my body gets a good clearout for a good implantation this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I get huge clots every few cycles. They always freak me out, lol. I have no idea why I get them, my AF is very heavy the first 2 days so I always assumed it was something to do with that.
    Yeah it my be, this is my 3rd day of really heavy AF....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Edited to add the progression is left to right - the lines are darker in person with the right one being almost not there. So temp was lower this morning, did an opk last night, one this morning and one just now (all after 3 hours holding and not much drinking in between). Before the one last night the others had no second line at all. Got a darkish second line then today's are fading. I also have heaps of ewcm today so thinking (fingers crossed) I had a surge last night and ovulating today? What do you girls think? It's as close to a positive opk I've had this cycle Attachment 80140
    The one on the far left is the darkest that I ever get on opks, but its always a positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    Ladies who stopped being on the pill.
    I'm feeling really nauseous, some cramping. I have no clue when I ovulated but I'm pretty sure I ovulate early coz I have a short cycle. But I'm pretty sure It's too early to be pregnancy symptoms. Not sure if it's coz I stopped the pill and my body is getting use to the hormone changes or something.
    Sorry I haven't been on the pill for about 6 years now

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one on the far left is the darkest that I ever get on opks, but its always a positive
    Phew so it's not just me . I'm the same - it never quite gets as dark as the control line. In person it is much darker but still not control line dark. I'm having some cramping and feeling a bit ugh today too so hope I'm right and the egg is coming!! Fits in with my pattern of always ovulating over the weekend too, haha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew so it's not just me . I'm the same - it never quite gets as dark as the control line. In person it is much darker but still not control line dark. I'm having some cramping and feeling a bit ugh today too so hope I'm right and the egg is coming!! Fits in with my pattern of always ovulating over the weekend too, haha.
    Haha yeah, I suppose Internet cheapies are just that lol, you get what you pay for

Ooohhh weekend ovulation is good! Mine always seems to be a bloody thursday lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah, I suppose Internet cheapies are just that lol, you get what you pay for

Ooohhh weekend ovulation is good! Mine always seems to be a bloody thursday lol
    Haha it's like my body knows how much I hate waking up early on work days to bd . My partner has a very physical job and is wiped out after work so night time bd isn't an option. Now if only my body would learn to ovulate earlier than cd 26 or some stupid later cd

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to only get as dark as the control on one particular brand of OPKs, the rest Id always be squinting at, comparing and waiting for a darker line that never came!