Closed Thread
Page 134 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just returned from my doctors visit getting my results. All bloods came back good but they found that my left ovary is 'bulky' so have been referred to a gyno. Then we will go from there. I'm assuming the bulkiness is from the cysts I had there a few years ago that burst. He also said 'and you aren't pregnant from the information I have here' well onto the next one I guess! Now AF just needs to hurry up and show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also to all you ladies on here looking I just started a May 2016 thread. Thought I'd give it a go even though AF hasn't shown up yet but I know for a fact she is coming! Please be kind as I've never started a thread this big before and I try my best to keep up but you are all so active :,D if I do happen to miss anything later on make sure you remind me to update your testing date. Let's go and get lots of BFPs next month!!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catrb092 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (07-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (07-04-2016),Kitzycat  (07-04-2016),Lovemysons  (07-04-2016),tamzmaree  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok a bit tmi but I've got no idea lol how long after O does CM generally change to cloudy? My partner works away and left for work yesterday morning and we didn't BD Tuesday night cause I was tired. According to positive OPK last month I ovulated CD17 which was yesterday and now I'm stressed that I missed it I know it could still happen from Monday BD but I don't like my chances!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Ok a bit tmi but I've got no idea lol how long after O does CM generally change to cloudy? My partner works away and left for work yesterday morning and we didn't BD Tuesday night cause I was tired. According to positive OPK last month I ovulated CD17 which was yesterday and now I'm stressed that I missed it I know it could still happen from Monday BD but I don't like my chances!
    My EWCM generally goes the day after O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    So I just returned from my doctors visit getting my results. All bloods came back good but they found that my left ovary is 'bulky' so have been referred to a gyno. Then we will go from there. I'm assuming the bulkiness is from the cysts I had there a few years ago that burst. He also said 'and you aren't pregnant from the information I have here' well onto the next one I guess! Now AF just needs to hurry up and show.
    Wah I'm sorry. Thanks for starting the May thread and fingers crossed for your BFP in May!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    That's no good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Cloudy/creamy CM seems to be a sign for me that O has happened (perhaps the day before??). You are still in with a chance from dtd Mon and O ing weds/thurs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    A thread for those who are TTC and testing in April. Please tag me with the date you're testing, and any BFPs so that I can update the original post. Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping for lots of BFPs in April!

1. Rachie321, Kitzycat, littlerayofsunshine87

3. brodiesmummy2011
    5. Mellie29 - BFP!
    6. Charasym
    9. Catrb092
    12. Klik86
    13. crt22, Kimberlyhills, tamzmaree, makingbabythree
    14. Nismo83
    19. Pluto80, buterfly
    24. Lovemysons
    26. Lil Smurfy
    28. Twentysomething
    29. Bel0v3d
    Lovemysons can you put me down for the 14th please? That's 10dpo- I'm being impatient, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hugs. If I remember correctly you've recently had a loss? I wouldn't discount how much that might be affecting your and hubby's stress levels and emotions.
    For me- it's only my 2nd cycle, I already have a toddler who was conceived easily (by surprise!), I've never had a loss and I have a hubby who is 100% on the TTC bandwagon, so not really much to stress about yet! I know how lucky I am. I think it helps to have a "back-up plan", if it takes me more than 7-8 cycles giving TTC everything I would be straight off to a FS for investigations, clomid, a monitored cycle (I have PCOS btw) and would not hesitate to do I ivf and neither would hubby. It will hopefully never get to that but I feel really confident that there's always a way forward.
    Yes we have just had a loss 😞

I'm actually doing a million times better this month, just had a little lapse his morning. Feeling better now!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just wanted to come in and share the news that our FS lab just called and they were able to freeze two of our embies!! I can't believe it, I had absolutely accepted that we wouldn't have any to freeze this time. To the point I forgot they were even calling me today! I was just so grateful we at least had one to transfer. I'm so happy. I've always been utterly convinced the first transfer won't take (not even in a negative, feeling down way, just an acceptance of reality way) and so the thought that we have two more chances to do frozen cycles in this one doesn't take before I'd have to do another full stim cycle again has sent me into delirious happiness today

Hehe sorry, just had to share my happiness!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (07-04-2016),crt22  (07-04-2016),Lovemysons  (07-04-2016),mmaf  (07-04-2016),tamzmaree  (07-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (07-04-2016)