Closed Thread
Page 131 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Does anyone know if your luteal phase changes or is it generally the same?
    It is supposed to be the same each month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Attachment 80074

I just don't think I've ovulated yet - it's dotted lines so not set in stone I know but it's really thrown me. If I did ovulate last week the vitex has definitely dried up my ewcm I usually get.
    If anything, I would have said Monday was O day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does your body change when your about to ovulate?? My period has just finished down there feels different. More discharge (before I went on the pill I had a really short cycle) and since I stopped my pill my period came nearly 2 weeks early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC

. Is it usual for your cover line to change cycle to cycle?

Yes, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Does anyone know if your luteal phase changes or is it generally the same?

It should stay roughly the same. On an odd occasion it might change by one day, but that's usually the one thing you can rely on to stay the same.

Attachment 80074

I just don't think I've ovulated yet - it's dotted lines so not set in stone I know but it's really thrown me. If I did ovulate last week the vitex has definitely dried up my ewcm I usually get.
    It's really hard to tell because it looks like you've missed temping quite a few days. I think you either O'd when FF says you did or you haven't O'd yet. I tend to think you haven't O'd yet. FF still might change it on you once you've entered more temps. For FF to be accurate you really have to temp every single day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    If anything, I would have said Monday was O day.
    Cd14 Monday or the Monday just gone? My thermometer also broke so no temp last Wednesday but since then I've been consistent. I actually forgot until just now so maybe that's what happened - my old thermometer was giving out whacky temps before it died?? I have loads of creamy cm like I do after I've ovulated though so dunno....will see what my temps do over the next couple of days hopefully I didn't miss the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    It's really hard to tell because it looks like you've missed temping quite a few days. I think you either O'd when FF says you did or you haven't O'd yet. I tend to think you haven't O'd yet. FF still might change it on you once you've entered more temps. For FF to be accurate you really have to temp every single day.
    Yes I was a bit slack prior to cd14 - probably because I never usually ovulate prior to cd22 at the earliest . Then my thermometer broke so missed last Wednesday. I'm leaning towards I haven't ovulated yet but will see after a few more days of temps I guess.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does everyone keep positive while ttc?

I'm getting really stressed and anxious about it and am not interested in DtD like at all?

I'm just convinced it's not our month so I've already given up. Which will probably mean my negative thoughts will mean I won't get pregnant.

I keep reading all these stories saying we stopped trying and got pregnant. Does trying really inhibit you from getting pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I was a bit slack prior to cd14 - probably because I never usually ovulate prior to cd22 at the earliest . Then my thermometer broke so missed last Wednesday. I'm leaning towards I haven't ovulated yet but will see after a few more days of temps I guess.
    I've had some charts like yours too - almost like your body attempts to O then doesn't and tries again later if you know what I mean?

If your thermometer was on the way out it might have given you a few temps that weren't quite right too? That's happened to me before! 😣

Hopefully it hasn't happened yet and you're still in with a chance

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd14 Monday or the Monday just gone? My thermometer also broke so no temp last Wednesday but since then I've been consistent. I actually forgot until just now so maybe that's what happened - my old thermometer was giving out whacky temps before it died?? I have loads of creamy cm like I do after I've ovulated though so dunno....will see what my temps do over the next couple of days hopefully I didn't miss the egg
    Monday just gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    How does everyone keep positive while ttc?

I'm getting really stressed and anxious about it and am not interested in DtD like at all?

I'm just convinced it's not our month so I've already given up. Which will probably mean my negative thoughts will mean I won't get pregnant.

I keep reading all these stories saying we stopped trying and got pregnant. Does trying really inhibit you from getting pregnant?
    I don't think trying per se inhibits you from getting pregnant, but stressing about it can do more harm than good for sure. And focusing on DTD purely to "get pregnant" can cause resentment in your relationship, which I think is where a lot of people end up getting more stressed. It's putting a lot of pressure on both partners. Not insinuating that's what you're doing, just saying in general

Ironically, I was way more stressed and anxious when we first started trying. The first 6 months I got depressed every month that it didn't work. By the time we'd been trying for a few years of let it go. It was almost like once I'd let go of the fantasy I had of it all happening straight away I could get on with life. I charted temps and knew when my fertile time was, we DTD often anyway and I tried to stop obsessing over TTC. These days, I'm less stressed about whether it will happen doing IVF than I ever was TTCing naturally. Not saying everyone feels like that, I know they probably don't.

In answer to your question about how I kept positive - I got interested in other projects. We started a massive backyard renovation, had a couple of holidays etc and I stopped making my whole life about TTC. In other words, I focused on other things

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (07-04-2016)