Closed Thread
Page 130 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine91 View Post
    Not sure where else to ask, I'm new to this. Has anyone else had early symptoms? Tmi but my nipples have been hard all day, which is unusual for me. They have been sensitive for a couple of days too but that's normal near af. I think I would be 14dpo (I got a positive on my digital ovulation on the 22/3) I did a test tonight and I think I can see a line but df said he couldn't. Would my symptoms be in my head this early? I'm so worried that I want this so much I'm fooling myself
    This has been my giveaway sign for both of my pregnancies. I totally noticed it in my boobs before anything else. Are they feeling a little more full or firm when you touch them?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC

Good morning ladies - happy testing!
    I've woken up with a blocked nose and muscular cramps.. I'm only 4dpo and learning not to question that stuff or it drives you nuts!
    I hope you all have a lovely day doing whatever is on the agenda 💜

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (07-04-2016),makingbabythree  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @Meld85 my partner is currently taking Maca root as two friends of mine got pregnant quite quickly after their partners took it. I thought why not lol
    Will let you know if it works for us! It's definitely increased his libido though, so be aware haha
    Hmmm ... I might get some for DH. He takes medication which affects his libido so this could be helpful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Yes correct! I spotted for 2 days before full flow started so hopefully you aren't in limbo for much longer
    Thanks hun! I spotted for 4. Got up this morning and she is here!!!! Cow lol! But yay can start clomid tomorrow! Woohoo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha she will probably show tonight, while I'm sleeping, will sneak up on me like SUPRISE!!!!!!
    I should be a psychic lol!! She's hereeeeeee!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Good morning ladies - happy testing!
    I've woken up with a blocked nose and muscular cramps.. I'm only 4dpo and learning not to question that stuff or it drives you nuts!
    I hope you all have a lovely day doing whatever is on the agenda ������
    Thanks hun! Hopefully they are pregnancy signs!!!

Cd1 today officially! And I have work but then off to get my nails done tonight yay!!!!

X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So late yesterday afternoon from about 5pm I started getting pelvic pain on my left side - thought I may be finally ovulating!! Lasted about 5 hours then stopped, the worst ovulation type pain I've ever had . But then, FF this morning has decided I ovulated last Friday making me 6dpo, which means I would have missed it . My temps are still low though, pre-ovulation temps from last cycle were around what they are now. Is it usual for your cover line to change cycle to cycle? I really don't think I ovulated last week so hoping for a high temp tomorrow to confirm I ovulated last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default April 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    So late yesterday afternoon from about 5pm I started getting pelvic pain on my left side - thought I may be finally ovulating!! Lasted about 5 hours then stopped, the worst ovulation type pain I've ever had . But then, FF this morning has decided I ovulated last Friday making me 6dpo, which means I would have missed it . My temps are still low though, pre-ovulation temps from last cycle were around what they are now. Is it usual for your cover line to change cycle to cycle? I really don't think I ovulated last week so hoping for a high temp tomorrow to confirm I ovulated last night
    I would assume it could change cycle to cycle. Why does FF think O was last week? Can you post your chart?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 07-04-2016 at 08:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if your luteal phase changes or is it generally the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I would assume it could change cycle to cycle. Why does DF think O was last week? Can you post your chart?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459982936.578512.jpg

I just don't think I've ovulated yet - it's dotted lines so not set in stone I know but it's really thrown me. If I did ovulate last week the vitex has definitely dried up my ewcm I usually get.