Closed Thread
Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I'm not overly familiar with OPK's and I'm trying to track ovulation after a miscarriage 12 days ago. Do you think this looks positive or is it just a line when the seem is? I can't track cm as I've still been spotting very lightly up until today. Attachment 79519
    If it's not dark enough would you think that O is on its way as yesterday I had no line at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's not dark enough would you think that O is on its way as yesterday I had no line at all.
    I find the line comes and goes during the month but it's when it's equal to or darker than the control line that matters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry about your miscarriage, I'm 18 days past a d n c, and honestly it sucks!

It needs to be greater or equal to the control line to be positive ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going on here??

I reeeeally want to try holding out to test to April first but will see how I go haha.

If AF arrives I'll be testing end of April also

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always thought i was ovulating earlier as the line was there but fainter than the control line. But then a few days ago decided to test and the test line was even darker than the control.

On another note how do we add photos im a newbie 😅

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    How is everyone going on here??

I reeeeally want to try holding out to test to April first but will see how I go haha.

If AF arrives I'll be testing end of April also
    Sorry about your mc therapist
    I had one about 4.5 yr ago and then within 6 wks got my bfp for my ds. Ive heard your more fertile after a mc also

I will be testing on 3rd april when AF is expected. Hoping it doesnt show this weekend because itll mean a short LP 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD8 today, AF finished quite suddenly yesterday morning. Usually it gets lighter and lighter and trails off with spotting for a day or so. But this time it went from heavy to nothing . Going from last cycles ovulation is still weeks away, however now taking the vitex so will start testing with OPK's probably this weekend just in case I ovulate earlier (fingers crossed I do!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    CD8 today, AF finished quite suddenly yesterday morning. Usually it gets lighter and lighter and trails off with spotting for a day or so. But this time it went from heavy to nothing . Going from last cycles ovulation is still weeks away, however now taking the vitex so will start testing with OPK's probably this weekend just in case I ovulate earlier (fingers crossed I do!!).
    Fingers crossed ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Fingers crossed
    Everything's crossed, lol. So frustrating having long cycles - would love a shot at a BFP once a month. I hate the waiting to ovulate - especially when it comes after cd30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Everything's crossed, lol. So frustrating having long cycles - would love a shot at a BFP once a month. I hate the waiting to ovulate - especially when it comes after cd30
    Haha is it bad that all I thought was reading this was "hope not your legs" 😳😳😳

That sounds sucky having a long cycle!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-03-2016)