Closed Thread
Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I feel like my body gears up to ovulate but can't/won't and when t does its too late and the egg is old... Don't even know if that's a thing and even if it is - if there's anything that can fix it...

It's definitely a thing, that was happening to me on most cycles. I'd even get every O symptom. I was temping and sometimes my temp would even rise for 2 days then drop again. I'd O a week later. It was so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Random question but has anyone tried maca root or milk thistle?

Been googling as you may be able to tell lol
    I tried maca. It was all bad for me! Not only did it taste horrible, it did nothing to help my hormones, just made them worse! I ended up being so furiously angry everyday I started to get scared I really would kill someone! Took me a few trials and error (of taking the maca, not murder lol) to figure out what was causing it. 😳

If there was one thing I learned from all the years of trying different things it was that I should have had my hormones tested first before messing around with anything and everything that promised to "balance my hormones". I went to a fantastic naturopath (who was actually the one who got all my blood tests ordered at the GP and discovered all the medical issues I had that doctors had never bothered testing) and she was able to tell me which supplements I should take and which to stay away from. I really think my self diagnosed trial and errors with herbs might have done more harm than good at the time unfortunately 😕

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (07-04-2016),Meld85  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm... i'm a bit crampy tonight, and I think my CM was a bit streaky just now...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (07-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    hmm... i'm a bit crampy tonight, and I think my CM was a bit streaky just now...
    Oooohhhhh implantation???

Thanks
    Reviews
    ... or just a bit stressed... DD2 isn't very well ATM, currently sleeping in bed with DH... x but hope so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    ... or just a bit stressed... DD2 isn't very well ATM, currently sleeping in bed with DH... x but hope so!

Aww I'm sorry, hope she feels better soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meld85 my partner is currently taking Maca root as two friends of mine got pregnant quite quickly after their partners took it. I thought why not lol
    Will let you know if it works for us! It's definitely increased his libido though, so be aware haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure where else to ask, I'm new to this. Has anyone else had early symptoms? Tmi but my nipples have been hard all day, which is unusual for me. They have been sensitive for a couple of days too but that's normal near af. I think I would be 14dpo (I got a positive on my digital ovulation on the 22/3) I did a test tonight and I think I can see a line but df said he couldn't. Would my symptoms be in my head this early? I'm so worried that I want this so much I'm fooling myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @Meld85 my partner is currently taking Maca root as two friends of mine got pregnant quite quickly after their partners took it. I thought why not lol
    Will let you know if it works for us! It's definitely increased his libido though, so be aware haha
    Oh yes, I didn't mention, although it was a disaster for me, my DH has been taking it the whole time (along with other herbs) and his not so great semen analysis got much better 👍🏻 Agree on the increased libido thing too, his was already pretty high, but the maca got him going even more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine91 View Post
    Not sure where else to ask, I'm new to this. Has anyone else had early symptoms? Tmi but my nipples have been hard all day, which is unusual for me. They have been sensitive for a couple of days too but that's normal near af. I think I would be 14dpo (I got a positive on my digital ovulation on the 22/3) I did a test tonight and I think I can see a line but df said he couldn't. Would my symptoms be in my head this early? I'm so worried that I want this so much I'm fooling myself
    Not too early I got my faintest of lines (like, only I can see it at a certain angle under certain light ) at 7dpo, now 10dpo and it's darker I thought all my symptoms were in my head until yesterday, I sat down and just had this feeling I was (After lots of bfns) so I ran out and got more tests Nd took one straight away and viola, the line appeared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    It does thanks so if I start tonight (wed) don't take first tablet till friday night?
    Yes correct! I spotted for 2 days before full flow started so hopefully you aren't in limbo for much longer