Closed Thread
Page 124 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BecElizabeth View Post
    Hi ladies, I've been lurking this thread for a while and read all the comments and thought I might be able to give others some hope.
    I got a positive test a couple days ago. I was 17 Dpo and had been testing with ICs until I got the BFP then confirmed with a digital. I don't think Internet cheapies are great for early BFPs. So don't be disheartened if you don't get one straight away. Also I was reading about one of the ladies on here not getting positive OPKs. Once again I was using Internet cheapies and never seemed to get a dark line. I got a fade in and fade out over about a week but the line was absolutely no where near "positive". I can see now that the 2 darker tests were just before ovulation. I was testing 2-3 times a day so I know I didn't miss it. Also interestingly I was testing with a few OPKs at the same time time I was testing with pregnancy tests and noticed I started getting that fade in again on the OPKs a few days before I got my BFP. I had very strong cramps and honestly thought I was out and was just waiting for AF to show. Just wanted to share and help anyone else in the same boat
    Thank you for sharing. I've had so much trouble getting a positive on IC opks, had exactly like you said the line but nowhere near positive as is should look. I had spotting a few times which would have been around ovulation and again around time of what could be implantation.

I've been AF like crampy, yesterday in particular. Just going to wait it out now and test net week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been lurking this thread for a while and read all the comments and thought I might be able to give others some hope.
    I got a positive test a couple days ago. I was 17 Dpo and had been testing with ICs until I got the BFP then confirmed with a digital. I don't think Internet cheapies are great for early BFPs. So don't be disheartened if you don't get one straight away. Also I was reading about one of the ladies on here not getting positive OPKs. Once again I was using Internet cheapies and never seemed to get a dark line. I got a fade in and fade out over about a week but the line was absolutely no where near "positive". I can see now that the 2 darker tests were just before ovulation. I was testing 2-3 times a day so I know I didn't miss it. Also interestingly I was testing with a few OPKs at the same time time I was testing with pregnancy tests and noticed I started getting that fade in again on the OPKs a few days before I got my BFP. I had very strong cramps and honestly thought I was out and was just waiting for AF to show. Just wanted to share and help anyone else in the same boat
    Thanks for sharing and congratulations! The cramps I experienced yesterday and the day before really felt like AF was about to show up but nothing yet so I'm tying to stay hopeful.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-04-2016),tamzmaree  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My transfer has been done! Thanks for all the well wishes guys, it really makes me smile 😊

My official blood test is on the 18th 😊

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (06-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (06-04-2016),buterfly  (06-04-2016),crt22  (06-04-2016),klik86  (06-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (06-04-2016),Lovemysons  (06-04-2016),makingbabythree  (06-04-2016),mmaf  (07-04-2016),Oh So Ready!  (06-04-2016),Pluto80  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    My transfer has been done! Thanks for all the well wishes guys, it really makes me smile 😊

Good luck. Fingers crossed Hun 🤗

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My transfer has been done! Thanks for all the well wishes guys, it really makes me smile

My official blood test is on the 18th
    Good luck hun!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies with clomid experience.

Another question. I'm still spotting, but expecting she will show full flow tonight. I'm supposed to start on day 2 of af, and am going to take the tabs at night.

Question is, if I start full flow tonight, should I start my tablets tomorrow night? (Sorry if that was confusing) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck. Fingers crossed x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! the paid parental leave changes have been shelved for now!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (06-04-2016),Little Wing  (06-04-2016),Pluto80  (06-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Woo hoo! the paid parental leave changes have been shelved for now!!
    Haha a couple of friends at work and I were just cheering over this .

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (06-04-2016)