Closed Thread
Page 115 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I think you are right, I just feel stressed at the thought of inconveniencing them.

I need some (more) help ladies..

This is the first OPK I've ever taken
    Attachment 79988

I'm CD6.. Do I take these daily until the line is as dark as the control line?
    Take them a couple of times a day until the line is as dark

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DreamyMummy I can imagine it would be stressful but try not let it stress you out until you are pregnant or not all all. The stress shouldn't be on you when it's a decision like this

yes keep testing until it's as dark/darker than control.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think I'm going to test tomorrow morning, will only be 6dpo but I'm just impatient... LOL

Was so not like this with my first two... Gah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I said this morning I think that I'm out but I've still been crampy and bloated today so I caved and tested again at 9dpo but still bfn. Anyone ever had negatives at this stage which later turned to positive? I just can't stop comparing to last month. With my son I held out and didn't test until he day AF was due, God knows how I did it.
    I'm also not even sure when AF will come as I haven't had a full cycle since mc so I'm only guessing that AF is due 2 weeks after o like a normal cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Ok, I said this morning I think that I'm out but I've still been crampy and bloated today so I caved and tested again at 9dpo but still bfn. Anyone ever had negatives at this stage which later turned to positive? I just can't stop comparing to last month. With my son I held out and didn't test until he day AF was due, God knows how I did it.
    I'm also not even sure when AF will come as I haven't had a full cycle since mc so I'm only guessing that AF is due 2 weeks after o like a normal cycle?
    9dpo is definitely still early hon. Cramping/bloating can be preg signs as well as AF so fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So ladies I'm out, bright red spotting now, wasted a test this morning, BFN just awaiting official AF to start
    Sorry hon. Fingers crossed for next month and a clomid bubba x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taking Elevit as I did with first two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fairly sure I will be moving onto the May thread with some of you ladies. Day 21 of my usual 23-25 day cycle. Took another test yesterday morning and negative after my unsure one. All my pains and illness seem to be gone now. Only unusual symptoms I have are sensitive boobs (but I'm a size 14 F so they are prone to getting sore lol) and these weird cramping pains inside and around my woohoo. 😂😂 so bummed after everything that it's not looking like its my month but atleast I can move on with some of you ladies 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Fairly sure I will be moving onto the May thread with some of you ladies. Day 21 of my usual 23-25 day cycle. Took another test yesterday morning and negative after my unsure one. All my pains and illness seem to be gone now. Only unusual symptoms I have are sensitive boobs (but I'm a size 14 F so they are prone to getting sore lol) and these weird cramping pains inside and around my woohoo. so bummed after everything that it's not looking like its my month but atleast I can move on with some of you ladies
    Aww I'm sorry to hear hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Sorry hon. Fingers crossed for next month and a clomid bubba x
    Thanks hun! Yes hopefully a first round clomid bubba! X