Closed Thread
Page 115 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1610
  1. #1141
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I think you are right, I just feel stressed at the thought of inconveniencing them.


    I need some (more) help ladies..

    This is the first OPK I've ever taken
    Attachment 79988

    I'm CD6.. Do I take these daily until the line is as dark as the control line?
    Take them a couple of times a day until the line is as dark

  2. #1142
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    @DreamyMummy I can imagine it would be stressful but try not let it stress you out until you are pregnant or not all all. The stress shouldn't be on you when it's a decision like this

    yes keep testing until it's as dark/darker than control.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016)

  4. #1143
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    704
    Thanked
    506
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think I'm going to test tomorrow morning, will only be 6dpo but I'm just impatient... LOL

    Was so not like this with my first two... Gah!!

  5. #1144
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    383
    Reviews
    0
    Ok, I said this morning I think that I'm out but I've still been crampy and bloated today so I caved and tested again at 9dpo but still bfn. Anyone ever had negatives at this stage which later turned to positive? I just can't stop comparing to last month. With my son I held out and didn't test until he day AF was due, God knows how I did it.
    I'm also not even sure when AF will come as I haven't had a full cycle since mc so I'm only guessing that AF is due 2 weeks after o like a normal cycle?

  6. #1145
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Ok, I said this morning I think that I'm out but I've still been crampy and bloated today so I caved and tested again at 9dpo but still bfn. Anyone ever had negatives at this stage which later turned to positive? I just can't stop comparing to last month. With my son I held out and didn't test until he day AF was due, God knows how I did it.
    I'm also not even sure when AF will come as I haven't had a full cycle since mc so I'm only guessing that AF is due 2 weeks after o like a normal cycle?
    9dpo is definitely still early hon. Cramping/bloating can be preg signs as well as AF so fingers crossed!

  7. #1146
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So ladies I'm out, bright red spotting now, wasted a test this morning, BFN just awaiting official AF to start
    Sorry hon. Fingers crossed for next month and a clomid bubba x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016)

  9. #1147
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    704
    Thanked
    506
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Taking Elevit as I did with first two.

  10. #1148
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Fairly sure I will be moving onto the May thread with some of you ladies. Day 21 of my usual 23-25 day cycle. Took another test yesterday morning and negative after my unsure one. All my pains and illness seem to be gone now. Only unusual symptoms I have are sensitive boobs (but I'm a size 14 F so they are prone to getting sore lol) and these weird cramping pains inside and around my woohoo. 😂😂 so bummed after everything that it's not looking like its my month but atleast I can move on with some of you ladies 😘

  11. #1149
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanks
    4,188
    Thanked
    1,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    Fairly sure I will be moving onto the May thread with some of you ladies. Day 21 of my usual 23-25 day cycle. Took another test yesterday morning and negative after my unsure one. All my pains and illness seem to be gone now. Only unusual symptoms I have are sensitive boobs (but I'm a size 14 F so they are prone to getting sore lol) and these weird cramping pains inside and around my woohoo. so bummed after everything that it's not looking like its my month but atleast I can move on with some of you ladies
    Aww I'm sorry to hear hun xx

  12. #1150
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanks
    4,188
    Thanked
    1,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Sorry hon. Fingers crossed for next month and a clomid bubba x
    Thanks hun! Yes hopefully a first round clomid bubba! X


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22
  2. due april 2016 :)
    By togepi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2015, 19:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!