Closed Thread
Page 114 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1610
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    Good luck!
    I'm sure this has been asked before ( I may have even asked it, I can't remember! Lol) what is everyone taking vitamin wise?

Do you take pre-conception/pregnancy tablets or just certain things you may be lacking?
    I take elevit and folic acid ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Is it possible to have ovulated and it not picked up on my IC opks?

Every other sign points to already having ovulated except the opk.
    My gf said the non digital ones don't show for her, only digital works

And so far when ive done them they haven't shown positive

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Testing date

Ovulated March 27th last month ( got my first bfp on opk!) so testing April 8th onwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new here. It's my 8dpo and 2nd cycle this month Ttc cycle. last cycle I went crazy poas- I thought I had all the symptoms and it didn't help that af came in 4 days early (deceptively so as I never get an early period) only to get a ton of negatives later. I am holding myself back this time around by not buying any pg tests until the 7th. Good luck to all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    Attachment 79979

Attachment 79980

Hopefully they are easier to see. What do you ladies think?

I thought I was out - but I may have tested too early
    I think I can see something! Fx for tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Hi girls, just thought id update. My squinter turned into nothing so I'm thinking it was an Evap. 13dpo today and bfn so just waiting for AF, I'm all crampy so I'm sure it will be here tomorrow. Congrats to the bfp's and good luck to those yet to test! I'm heading into May but I'll be following 😊
    Sorry to hear hon, best of luck this cycle X
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Yes, signs, crampy. Very crampy. And cervix position SHOW
    If you've had kids before CP isn't always reliable. What about EWCM?
    Maybe it's worth buying a digital OPK if you're having trouble interpreting the ICs

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp79 View Post
    I am new here. It's my 8dpo and 2nd cycle this month Ttc cycle. last cycle I went crazy poas- I thought I had all the symptoms and it didn't help that af came in 4 days early (deceptively so as I never get an early period) only to get a ton of negatives later. I am holding myself back this time around by not buying any pg tests until the 7th. Good luck to all!!!
    Welcome welcome! And good luck!
    I had that same experience my first cycle TTC. Not fun
    I'm going to get hubby to hide my hpts this cycle till at least 12 DPO 😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Scorp79  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the vitamin question - I'm taking folic acid with iodine, vitex and then I take B6 after ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks ladies!

A work colleague announced her pregnancy today, I am happy for her however now I am selfishly stressed because she will likely be leaving at the end of her pregnancy, another colleague is on maternity leave and my boss's are already completely stressed at how we will restructure our office ( I work for a small business, everyone has a position specifically for them, so it's not easy to shuffle people around). I now feel like if I announced a pregnancy I would make everyone's job even more difficult as I probably would be the one helping cover the work loads of people already on leave.

I am not sure what do to, we decided this cycle was the one we were going to give it everything we have got ( I was just trying to track my cycle previously by timing and my body's cues, nothing very intense because I naively thought it would happen straight away). This cycle I have bought opks and pre-natal vitamins etc.

No idea what to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Huge hugs Hun. It sucks when you so badly want to be pregnant and AF rears her ugly head
    AF is an ******** just saying

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nismo83 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DreamyMummy I would still give it everything it may not work anyway so I would still try my hardest. If this lady has already announced wouldn't she be quite a few weeks by now? So there would likely be a few month gap between you anyway.

Your work will sort it out, I wouldn't put baby plans on hold if it's something you really want to do now goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @DreamyMummy I would still give it everything it may not work anyway so I would still try my hardest. If this lady has already announced wouldn't she be quite a few weeks by now? So there would likely be a few month gap between you anyway.

Your work will sort it out, I wouldn't put baby plans on hold if it's something you really want to do now goodluck
    I think you are right, I just feel stressed at the thought of inconveniencing them.

I need some (more) help ladies..

This is the first OPK I've ever taken
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459759235.491684.jpg

I'm CD6.. Do I take these daily until the line is as dark as the control line?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-04-2016),brooke87  (04-04-2016)