+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I do a good 2hrs at the weekend.
    During the week, I do 30-45mins a day- not incl laundry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Have you tried to use a play pen? Or get her to help you? Or set her up with activities and let her play?
    She's too old for the play pen now he he sorry just trying to imagine her face if I set it up!! I take things out for her but she gets bored quickly or wants me to do it with her. Right now I'm trying to sort out paperwork and help ds with homework and she is putting pencils in and out of case as she lasted 2 mins with stickers... Or I was now I'm just sitting on my phone feeling particularly bleh and unmotivated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyamum View Post
    She's too old for the play pen now he he sorry just trying to imagine her face if I set it up!! I take things out for her but she gets bored quickly or wants me to do it with her. Right now I'm trying to sort out paperwork and help ds with homework and she is putting pencils in and out of case as she lasted 2 mins with stickers... Or I was now I'm just sitting on my phone feeling particularly bleh and unmotivated!
    OK. I've used a play pen since my kids could crawl to get stuff done. It's been highly effective.

Tho why don't you try it? Only for 10min in every hour so you get stuff done and you know she now safe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Have you tried to use a play pen? Or get her to help you? Or set her up with activities and let her play?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    18mos are the devil. They SENSE when you want to be productive.

I don't bother trying to tidy during the day when DD is home. DH does it after bed time or first thing in the morning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Freyamum  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far its taken me 31 years. 32 in June
    Cleaning is a never ending task. Is certainly gotten easier as the kids have gotten older (they tidy their own rooms and pick their stuff up when I ask).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loislane2010 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just out of curiosity, I just timed myself cleaning the bathroom... 27 minutes! Probably half of that was cleaning the shower though. So not as bad as the hour I thought it was (felt like an hour though!) but not as efficient as some of the PP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it never ends. Everyday i do housework and whenever needed.