Closed Thread
Page 97 of 133 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks @Caesardust. good luck with your cycle. I hope everything goes well and I'm glad your work has been so supportive. that's a great help

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-03-2016),Caesardust  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),Summer  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ceasuredust hugs Hun must be the day for sister in law woes. How can her pregnancy be your frucking problem oh that's right because it must have to be all about her, right? They can be right frucking biatches. I reckon mine is the reason for the issues with my brothers funnily enough never had any before they married. Actually we got on like a house on great before that and while they were dating their wives to be all went great then they get married and pregnant/ have babies and everything goes sour. Coincidence I think not 🤔

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (20-03-2016),Caesardust  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies I haven't kept up with every-one today.
    Another stark white negative at 5pm. Tis all over Red Rover. My back is aching & my body just wants to get AF. My pregnancy cramps, snappiness and queeziness have all gone. I feel like normal me again.
    I would stop the Progesterone tonight but I want to see what my accurate progesterone levels are like on the blood test tomorrow after adding the 2 Crinone per day to my normal daily Gestone injection.
    I've emailed my egg donor clinic to see if my ED is still available. I'm presuming not after they removed her from their website a few days ago. She has her own son & if all's gone well 5 live babies born from her donations.

I've emailed CFC to ask a number of questions.
    1) Can they suggest a super star new ED.
    2) Have any of my SD's accumulative 8 pregnancies resulted in live births now. I asked this a few weeks ago but didn't get a straight answer. The SDs were newly listed when I chose them so too early to know the pregnancy outcomes.
    3) I'll have a HyCoSy in a week. If I can't tolerate the pain then they'll just have to stop. It's the best I can do. @BlondeinBrisvegas what should I take...2 Endone & 2 Valium. Is that as strong as I can go?
    4) Can they suggest any other reason, other than hydrosalpinxs, as to why my pregnancies are not progressing any further than 13dpo.

I costed up my options..
    1) Give up = free (damn depressing)
    2) Transfer my last CFC embryo = $3,500 (no guarantee on quality or thaw)
    3) Own egg cycle with LB = $6,000 (may get 1 x 3dt)
    4) Fresh CFC cycle = $12,000 (multiple 5 day blasts if all goes well with new ED)

But what's the point of it all if I can't get past cd13???

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (20-03-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-03-2016),JulieMalooley  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's just baffling @Tahli, I just don't get it. The only thing worse than going through this time and time again is going through it and not knowing WHY. God, there has to be an answer. There has to be a reason behind this! It's just a matter of finding someone who has that insight, and I know you've been looking everywhere already.

You know what REALLY gets me? You've had a baby before! Your body does know how to get pregnant and how to sustain a pregnancy past CD12. It's just for some reason, it's forgotten (or is being prevented) from doing it again.

I'm frustrated for you

As far as your options go, what are you thinking? I must say Option 1 is not very attractive but nor is going through this cr@p time and time again, so I'd understand if that was the road you chose.

If it were me, and I had access to the finances to allow me to do it, I'd be doing a whole fresh cycle with a new egg donor and a new sperm donor. Preferably with donors who have had successful pregnancies resulting from their donations previously. I know it's no guarantee, but I'd take some reassurance from a previous success.

Big hugs hon. I had so hoped this was The One for you. God knows you've done the hard yards.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Caesardust  (20-03-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),Tahli  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    What a gorgeous,wee, little face Luv

I think that's beautiful that your DH is singing to bub too. Bub will know his voice when he/she is born plus it's a lovely way for them both to bond until bub is born.

How are you both doing?? How many more weeks do you have to go do you think?? Has the OB given you any indication??

Am thinking of you and sending much love your way
    Thanks BIBV. This Bub appears to be doing well. I saw the Ob on Tuesday but no mention of booking me in as yet. He does want me to go up to the maternity ward to have some monitoring done from 29 weeks. I am not sure what that entails but I am happy to have every bit of reassurance that they can give me. I am having another U/S on the 31st so crossing my fingers that Fruckin March doesn't have one last swipe at me.

FWIW I think you're doing a brilliant job with the separation and coparenting thing BIBV. Blooming hard to keep a cool head when the shiite's hitting the fan but you've been brilliant. GL with the counselling and I hope it helps you both to move to the next stage (whatever that may be).

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),Tahli  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer, I know exactly where you're coming from, I also feel like I'm doing this whole process on my own and wonder if I should a) walk away from this relationship and the whole baby thing b) walk away and try on my own with DE and DS or c) stick it out hope it's just a rough patch in our relationship.
    On the day of my laparoscopy DP played golf! Sometimes comes to appointments but if I go on my own he never asks what happened, also it was a complete battle to get him to take supplements- I'm really starting to become resentful. If only they spent sometime inside our heads to know how upsetting and stressful this journey is.
    @Tahli so sorry to read about those bl00dy sticks! Was so excited for you, X
    @winsor still thinking of you X

Hope everyone else is having a pleasant Sunday X

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),Tahli  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't understand it either. I'll call Dr M tomorrow to see if he can test for anything else but I don't think there's any-one else to turn to at this point.
    LB did suggest coming off all but the absolute necessary drugs to try and to create as natural environment as possible. I guess that's the last thing to try. I was going to do that with my final embryo, hence not wanting to thaw it...but after costing it up at $3.5k, ouch!! Legally that embryo can't be placed with a newly created embryo.
    Also, LB strongly suggested stopping ED treatment after this cycle. She won't want to treat me now.
    My body did create DS, who quite frankly seems like a miracle to me at this point, but it did take 10 full years from coming off the pill to him being lifted out of my tummy. How many pregnancies did I create during a decade that didn't make it to cd14 (rhetorical question).
    I think if I used the same ED I would always be wondering if it was something to do with her eggs that have changed since the successful pregnancies she created.
    Of course, I really have no idea. All I know is that I can't get my embryos to stay stuck!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-03-2016),JulieMalooley  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer I hope you don't have to choose, . xx
    @Blossom I thought you might appreciate this figure. If you egg share through CFC with another woman, use donor sperm, and only fly over for a FET it would cost you about $7,300 all inclusive. Add about $1,200 plus for DH to fly over. A fresh transfer has a success rate of about 60% vs frozen at 50%. They do quote 5-10% more than that but those are the conservative success rates.
    Last edited by Tahli; 20-03-2016 at 17:03.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),Gagingi  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli firstly Also what about that embryo sharing thing. Are there any ladies on here who might have left overs from their cycles that they just won't use because they are having or have had twins or say this is just an example but what if you and @Blossom74 were to share an ED in SA and share the costs. Just using my thinking cap that of course may not be an option at all but I remember a few ladies saying that they have embryos stored and they have successful BFP's ect and they would donate their embryos as soon as they have their bubs. At least that eliminates any doubts about crappy sperm or eggs. Trust me if I wasn't doing travelling donor I would have looked into the share thing. But that is just me & it might not be your cup of tea at all I just thought I'd table it for you as an option
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    I don't understand it either. I'll call Dr M tomorrow to see if he can test for anything else but I don't think there's any-one else to turn to at this point.
    LB did suggest coming off all but the absolute necessary drugs to try and to create as natural environment as possible. I guess that's the last thing to try. I was going to do that with my final embryo, hence not wanting to thaw it...but after costing it up at $3.5k, ouch!! Legally that embryo can't be placed with a newly created embryo.
    Also, LB strongly suggested stopping ED treatment after this cycle. She won't want to treat me now.
    My body did create DS, who quite frankly seems like a miracle to me at this point, but it did take 10 full years from coming off the pill to him being lifted out of my tummy. How many pregnancies did I create during a decade that didn't make it to cd14 (rhetorical question).
    I think if I used the same ED I would always be wondering if it was something to do with her eggs that have changed since the successful pregnancies she created.
    Of course, I really have no idea. All I know is that I can't get my embryos to stay stuck!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    @midnite1 congratulations it's so exciting getting a new place ! @faithandhopellove cute bubba but what a shame Angel-Bub didn't give you a pic. Have you had any weight,lengths on Bub yet? I'm off for my next scan tomorrow to see how chunky mine are.... Starting to get scared about how big I'm getting. Got a good photo of us from yesterday's baby shower but not sure whether I should post both our faces, but jeez I look huge for 6.5 months :0 @Maxwellsmum that's strange. My nieces and nephews all seem to be a bit like that too, couldn't care less when we arrive, but there is no excuse for the adults behaviour. Is there one of them you can have an open and honest conversation with about what might be going on? If you get no answers and it's just hurtful to go on like that, yes just wipe them for a bit and see if anybody comes looking for you I guess. See if they really DO want to see you. Sounds like something is going on to me, that nobody wants to raise...?
    @JulieMalooley I didn't get the measurements from the 26 week scan but they estimated Bub's weight at just over 1 kg. Next scan for me is on the 31st so I will get some more weights and measurements then.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-03-2016),Blossom74  (21-03-2016),JulieMalooley  (20-03-2016),Precious40  (20-03-2016),Tahli  (20-03-2016),winsor  (20-03-2016)