Closed Thread
Page 56 of 133 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Gagingi What a sh!tter of time you're having as well Luv😦

Am crossing fingers/babydusting & sending prayers that at least 3-4 of your emby's pull through to Day 5.

Hope you're feeling 100% again soonxo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    @Kookii glad you're feeling a bit better at this awful time. hugs
    @Charlie74 nice to see you again
    @Tahli patch up your happy bubble. everything will be ok

I called my clinic after next toilet stop had pink swipe & they said just to monitor it and goto EPAS if it gets worse and they can order scans etc if necessary. will see how things go tonight and go early tomorrow if a problem

Try not to panic Luv, could just be your cervix irritated by the pessaries ok??

Put your feet up as much as possible and if there's even the slightest change in your condition in any way, haul a r s e up to the hospitalxo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Hi there!

Sorry tmi! I think I already passed the sac on Sunday morning, started bleeding and had strong cramps the night before (never felt that pain before). Atm just with medium bleeding, no pain.

Thank you all, feeling much positive today. Wanted to thank every one of you in particular but I deleted the draft I was working on ������. I am so grateful for your kind words over the weekend, I kept reading the notification emails and they helped heaps, along with the ice cream and Netflix.

This thread moves so fast! I'll catch up and will be back.
    Much love ❤️

Don't you dare be sorry Luv ok?? I'm just so sorry you've had to go through this heartbreaking experience

No such thing as TMI on this thread allright?? Rest up Luv as best as you canxo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (16-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Kookii  (16-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I've had various shades of CM, sounds ok to me, I was always getting a salmon coloured discharge from the pessaries but yeah, if it gets worse give them a bell.
    @Lastround yeah, DE isn't for everyone, it's a whole new mountain to climb, or so it feels like when you start out. The waiting times really vary I think depending on how you find a donor. If you go overseas then you are looking at as little as 6 weeks. On EDA (egg donation australia) it's more like a matter of months than years but you have to be active on the site. I put my advert up in march last year and found my donor in may I think it was.

I had my 15 week scan today and all was well. I didn't get to see much of the bub at 12 weeks (the screen was broken) so it was great to see him and it's helped me bond a lot more I think I've felt much more anxious with this pregnancy. If I'm honest it's a mix of 10% detached at not having the genetic connection as well as feeling very fatigued and 90% worrying about coping but I'm getting there!

good luck everyone....

Great news about bub Luv!!

Glad you got a decent look at him today as well

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Gagingi  (15-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh gosh, there needs to be an over 40s group hug!

@Gagingi Im so sorry to hear that, I forgot you were cycling so had no idea. Take care and I hope you get news that you have some embies. big hugs

@Charlie74 Blonde has said it well, try not to get ahead of things as hard as I know it is. Focus on your holiday coming up, leaving some of this IVF shiz behind whilst you're having a break is for the best. Oh and yes totally agree about the jealousy thing, she's been tied to the kids for her whole youth when we were out having a great life. Ten points to her as she had kids early...and now she's 40 and mid life crisis is maybe hitting. People are also ignorant of how that might have upset you. Dont focus on it, its her issue not yours.

@Tahli I hear ya, 8/9/10 are the worst I think too as its too early to get an answer so you're just going out of your bloody mind analysing everything. And about your ex-husband, Im so appalled by that, BIB summed it well. Thats so unbelievably awful I hope he got burned by that gf or whoever, anyone!! Some people have got no shame, and to do that to your wife. Makes me so mad. Keep up the chocolate goodies - whatever gets you through I say. I wouldn't be worried about the caffeine. Seal up that bubble right now!!!

@winsor Ive been to epas a number of times and it does get super busy so if you do want to go in the morning get there early, I think it opens at 7 but if you can be there before it you will get seen quicker, otherwise it can be a long wait. I hope everything is ok, big hugs

@BlondeinBrisvegas nice that you're getting lots of DD cuddles but bad thats she's sick, poor little thing. Guys are less able to cope with being alone, I think thats very common amongst them. My DH always had girlfriends whereas I was mostly single with the odd rendezvous and a couple of relationships, I liked being single. Good when he moves out though as that stuff can make things messy in the beginning hey. Hope DD improves and is much better tomorrow

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Bongley  (15-03-2016),Corbes  (15-03-2016),Gagingi  (15-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were planning to do PGD/freeze, but at EPU Wazza was very reluctant to do scratch as he wants to transfer anything that is not PGD-able. We ended up with tiny scratch and he started me on transfer drugs. I got 17 eggs so again had to go through OHSS support rigmarole. As I've had two stims in a row my ovaries are hemorrhaging badly. It will be a miracle if there is one embie and we always get CCs, so they are not biopsiable. We can biopsy day 3, but it is min $3K. If they transfer any dodgy ones it will be at 9am tomorrow, so too early for PGD assessment anyway. It's going to be a messy day and I'm very confused as to what Wazza's position is on us and PGD.

@Tahli - who do you go through for DE?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all ive got this darned cold so feeling like ****ttt. Good hubbie made some lentil soup/stew last night so that will do for dinner. Waves to everyone sorry ive not had a chance fir personals today xxx

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi - really sorry to hear your update. It's just crap. Will you do another cycle after this one to try and get some more normals ? If you do, I guess a months break to give your ovaries a rest is in order. By the time I do my fourth and last cycle next month I will have had 3 months between EPU's.
    @Charlie74 - focus on your holiday coming up and try not to think too far ahead. I am guilty of this too and have to curb my planning ahead gene.
    @winsor - I hope everything is ok. Pink sounds ok but I understand your need for a reassurance scan. I would want one too.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Bongley  (15-03-2016),Charlie74  (15-03-2016),Gagingi  (15-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Share packet of Flake Bites down (there's so few in a pack!!). 8dpo down. I'm down. Damn hormones, expectations, jetlag.
    At least the first half of tomorrow, 9dpo, will go quickly. The ex and I are touring 2 primary schools for DS in the morning. I've already put both applications in. One of them means ducking his head in some holy water asap, before May's interview with the parish priest and headmaster. So transparent but apparently necessary. Oh & not admitting that we're separated. And starting to donate to the church's building fund via monthly direct debits etc. I can't believe we're slotting straight into the cliche!
    The other school means I really need to buy a black 4x4 and wear gym clothes for drop off and pick ups, and full make-up. And I think the kids do school camps to China & Europe instead of a local National Park with burnt marshmallows.
    Kids from both schools are all pretty much sibling groups of 3.
    @Gagingi Big hugs for where you're at hun. It sounds super hard. I'm with Cape Fertility Clinic, Cape Town.
    Last edited by Tahli; 15-03-2016 at 18:15.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Bongley  (15-03-2016),Gagingi  (15-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli you know it is way too early Hun. I saw one lady get a slight BFP at 4dp5dt and she had twins on board. I think 7dp5dt is the day I get BFP and it is always so light. I swear you would need a magnifying glass if you were a normal trying to conceiver & not me the crazy stick lady. @Gagingi oh sorry Hun it's hard hey. So if you go onto the Donor embryo thread on Bub hub and there is South Africa, Greece and USA . I read them all the ladies are very sharing with costs, clinics, experiences. It helps when you are considering donor eggs. I really want to do more personals but I just got home and we are having family issues at the moment. Nothing serious just time consuming. Hugs for everyone and lots of 💕🙏and 💫w
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Share packet of Flake Bites down (there's so few in a pack!!). 8dpo down. I'm down. Damn hormones, expectations, jetlag.
    At least the first half of tomorrow, 9dpo, will go quickly. The ex and I are touring 2 primary schools for DS in the morning. I've already put both applications in. One of them means ducking his head in some holy water asap, before May's interview with the parish priest and headmaster. So transparent but apparently necessary. Oh & not admitting that we're separated. And starting to donate to the church's building fund via monthly direct debits etc. I can't believe we're slotting straight into the cliche!
    The other school means I really need to buy a black 4x4 and wear gym clothes for drop off and pick ups, and full make-up. And I think the kids do school camps to China & Europe instead of a local National Park with burnt marshmallows.
    Kids from both schools are all pretty much sibling groups of 3.
    @Gagingi Big hugs for where you're at hun. It sounds super hard. I'm with Cape Fertility Clinic, Cape Town.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-03-2016),Blossom74  (16-03-2016),Gagingi  (15-03-2016),Precious40  (17-03-2016),Tahli  (15-03-2016),winsor  (15-03-2016)