Closed Thread
Page 20 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastround View Post
    Winsor
    2x 5d embies on ice will Tx in May. I am not going to go through another Stim at 42. Just not our lot in life.
    So that's it after May, TTC will be a part of my past with no regrets

There is still hope hon. Maybe these two are THE ONES. You just never know, right? You still have another chance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Lastround  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Yeah I am the same now too. You cry the first few times. I barely cried with my blighted ovum. You just learn to expect it. But it's still awful because there is always that small sliver of hope there that maybe just maybe it could happen.

Sigh, not me. I fall apart every time something goes wrong. And that is so unlike me. If you'd all known me prior to IVF you wouldn't have thought there was anything that would rattle me. But nope, I seem to hang on to the tiny glimmer of hope, every single time, that this time is THE time for me. I pre-warn you all now, if this round doesn't bode well for me I am not going to cope well With few other options available (and certainly very little money) I really don't know how I'll move forward. Still, hopefully a problem for another day. Right now I am still very much PUPO (in fact, I may even indeed be pregnant I suppose!) so

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Caesardust  (11-03-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes indeed. Exactly right. You would be like 3 and a half weeksish. Is that right? Go Baby Cakes 🙏
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Sigh, not me. I fall apart every time something goes wrong. And that is so unlike me. If you'd all known me prior to IVF you wouldn't have thought there was anything that would rattle me. But nope, I seem to hang on to the tiny glimmer of hope, every single time, that this time is THE time for me. I pre-warn you all now, if this round doesn't bode well for me I am not going to cope well With few other options available (and certainly very little money) I really don't know how I'll move forward. Still, hopefully a problem for another day. Right now I am still very much PUPO (in fact, I may even indeed be pregnant I suppose!) so

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, can you help me? I put in an application to Egg Donation Australia a couple of days ago, but haven't heard anything back or got confirmation of my application. I went to their site and there was an email address (info@eggdonationaustralia.com) but when I went to send an enquiry it failed to deliver to that email address I can't seem to access a "Contact Us" button anywhere because I can't log in, and there is no phone number on my screen either.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Yes indeed. Exactly right. You would be like 3 and a half weeksish. Is that right? Go Baby Cakes ������

That's right! I would be Fingers crossed. I hope Baby Cakes is a sticky little bun

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastround View Post
    BFN Ladies I am out, Vodka consuming tonight
    @Lastround - sorry to hear about the BFN. I know what you mean about getting used to calls with bad news. With my last PGD results in Feb I didn't really feel anything to be honest because I've never got a call with good news really!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, can you help me? I put in an application to Egg Donation Australia a couple of days ago, but haven't heard anything back or got confirmation of my application. I went to their site and there was an email address (info@eggdonationaustralia.com) but when I went to send an enquiry it failed to deliver to that email address I can't seem to access a "Contact Us" button anywhere because I can't log in, and there is no phone number on my screen either.

Any ideas?
    @Blossom74 Well that's no good. I'll just send an email to my mate and see what she says. I know one of their main admins has just quit so that may have something to do with it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Blossom74 Well that's no good. I'll just send an email to my mate and see what she says. I know one of their main admins has just quit so that may have something to do with it.

Thank you Would you like me to send you a PM with my chosen User name and personal details?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum - sorry - didn't realise you were 36! Probably read it but forgot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Would you like me to send you a PM with my chosen User name and personal details?
    @Blossom74 I tried that info email and it bounced back for me too. I'll just see what my mate says. You can send me your bank details if you like though.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (11-03-2016)