Closed Thread
Page 17 of 133 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol just a thought maybe I could go stand at QFG's doorstep and start poking them with a cattle prod to hurry them along for you 👍
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastround View Post
    Well today is going to go one of two ways, if BFN a bottle of Vodka will be consumed and a few tears shed!
    OR BFP! With much excitement & anxiety as its been 10 years TTC.
    If it's a BFN we have 2 5d embies on ice that we wil Tx in May and that's it. Last round

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Corbes  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastround View Post
    Well today is going to go one of two ways, if BFN a bottle of Vodka will be consumed and a few tears shed!
    OR BFP! With much excitement & anxiety as its been 10 years TTC.
    If it's a BFN we have 2 5d embies on ice that we wil Tx in May and that's it. Last round

We're here to support you either way hon, and you we'll all be stalking the site for your good news this morning Things are looking good for you IMO - if you're not bleeding that is a good sign

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Lol just a thought maybe I could go stand at QFG's doorstep and start poking them with a cattle prod to hurry them along for you ������

Lol, yes A mass Bub-Hub intervention to demand immediate service!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had my post mortem with my FS yesterday. Hadn't been back since my last PGD results on 8 February. I am doing one more stim cycle and then calling it a day as I'm 43 in June. Although his recommendation is to stop now, he said he would let me do another cycle, since ultimately it's my body and my decision, I get a lot of eggs and don't suffer any physical effects from cycling. So I will start BCP on 23 March assuming AF comes on time. So hopefully EPU in late April some time. This time I will go back to Gonal f instead of menopur and may or may not add a bit of luveris. I've read so many conflicting things about lh and I will decide on that when I do my dhea and testosterone tests next week. Trigger will be lucrin this time, really because I asked to change it from ovidrel just to change something on my last attempt. Interestingly he said that he had been to a conference recently ( this year) and one thing they talked about was HAICSI or PICSI and the evidence to date is that it doesn't actually make a decipherable difference. So he told me to save my money and just to standard ICSI.

ETA - I will transfer my two untested day 6 frosties at the end of the road. He said he'd transfer both at once as there is such a low chance of either of them taking. So feeling really postive about those!!! Not.
    Last edited by Green lady; 11-03-2016 at 07:51.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),faithandhopellove  (11-03-2016),Gagingi  (14-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 you need to step away from the pee sticks. Just for a day or two.

But I like peeing on sticks
    (Stamping feet.)

Actually, TBH I'm worried that if I don't start now I might miss that whole experience. I've waited a long while to POAS.

This cycle I had my EPU on CD11 and I sort of feel like I'm against the clock as far as when AF could show (not that I want her to show at all.)

I don't want to wait until Sunday or Monday and then have AF arrive and never have had the fun of the POAS. My cycle is just so frucked up this month I don't know what to expect from my body.

I hope to expect a baby though But yeah, that's why I'm testing early.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Well I had my post mortem with my FS yesterday. Hadn't been back since my last PGD results on 8 February. I am doing one more stim cycle and then calling it a day as I'm 43 in June. Although his recommendation is to stop now, he said he would let me do another cycle, since ultimately it's my body and my decision, I get a lot of eggs and don't suffer any physical effects from cycling. So I will start BCP on 23 March assuming AF comes on time. So hopefully EPU in late April some time. This time I will go back to Gonal f instead of menopur and may or may not add a bit of luveris. I've read so many conflicting things about lh and I will decide on that when I do my dhea and testosterone tests next week. Trigger will be lucrin this time, really because I asked to change it from ovidrel just to change something on my last attempt. Interestingly he said that he had been to a conference recently ( this year) and one thing they talked about was HAICSI or PICSI and the evidence to date is that it doesn't actually make a decipherable difference. So he told me to save my money and just to standard ICSI.

Interesting! I'm really pleased you are able to get one last shot hon. It's nice to have a little bit of hope on the horizon, hey?

With regard to the drugs, I tend to think a lot of how we perform under each one just comes down to dumb luck. My last cycle I had taken DHEA and it did nothing for me. I didn't even make it to EPU. And this cycle I got three eggs and two were duds, so....?

I did a cycle with Luveris and Gonal-F. Again, not good for me as I only got one egg. But again, had I tried another cycle on it a month later I might have gotten a few more. There is just no certainty with all of this, and that's the frustrating thing.

I also find it eternally frustrating that someone like yourself can make a motza of eggs and have it all come down to nothing. That's just not bl00dy fair IMO. And then there's me, who has done 4 cycles and gotten a grand total of 7 eggs, three of which have been put back into me at various stages (2 fresh and 1 frosty.)

There is just no rhyme or reason to it.

Either way, I am crossing everything for you on this, your last (and hopefully successful) final attempt. May the odds be forever in your favour

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good I was just joking really 😊 Pee away. I will be the same except Wazza makes us do pregnyl boosters so I will get false positives almost up till BT anyway. Sometimes with FRHPT if you sit and watch them long enough the second line can take a bit to come up in the early days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    But I like peeing on sticks
    (Stamping feet.)

Actually, TBH I'm worried that if I don't start now I might miss that whole experience. I've waited a long while to POAS.

This cycle I had my EPU on CD11 and I sort of feel like I'm against the clock as far as when AF could show (not that I want her to show at all.)

I don't want to wait until Sunday or Monday and then have AF arrive and never have had the fun of the POAS. My cycle is just so frucked up this month I don't know what to expect from my body.

I hope to expect a baby though But yeah, that's why I'm testing early.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good I was just joking really ������ Pee away. I will be the same except Wazza makes us do pregnyl boosters so I will get false positives almost up till BT anyway. Sometimes with FRHPT if you sit and watch them long enough the second line can take a bit to come up in the early days.

Bah ha ha, don't worry. After I pee on each stick and throw it in the bin, it always gets dragged out again a couple of times just to make sure a line hasn't magically appeared!

ETA: That Pregnyl stuff sucks, for that very reason

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenlady thats great you have a plan, it sounds like there will be a few of us April girls My epu should be late April too.

@Lastround I don't know how you've held off testing either, the wait would have killed me by now!! We're all cheering you on in here and hoping you get that BFFP finally!!

hi to everyone

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Lastround  (11-03-2016),Maxwellsmum  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @greenlady I get a lot of eggs too and embryos. EPU 1 - 15 eggs - 5 day 5 embryos. EPU 2 - 11 eggs - 2 day 5 embryos. EPU 3 - 9 eggs - 2 day 5 embryos. EPU 4 - 15 eggs - 5 day 5 embryos. End result all those day 5's transferred all BFN except one chem and 1 blighted ovum. I got told that PICSI and down reg cycle would help by my FS at Genea. Wazza my current FS told me my embryos look good to the eye but are prob crappy still he also said that one could work if I keep going with my OE's. There is just no way of knowing really is there with untested embryos. Still I reckon give it a shot you never just know which one could take xo

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-03-2016),Blossom74  (11-03-2016),Green lady  (11-03-2016),winsor  (11-03-2016)