Forgive me if this is not the right place to post this, I have not been active on this site since I first found out I was pregnant. I want to change that and be active again as I could really use the support!
So my NT results come back high risk of down syndrome, 1:97 and increased risk of Trisomy 18 1:173
I ordered a harmony test right away. Hopefully it takes no longer than 2 weeks to come back!
I had the same sort of thing happen my last pregnancy, but the risk wasn't as high as this one. I had the amnio last time and the result of that was healthy normal baby! I am hoping hard to have the same result this time around.
If the blood test results come back as high risk still, do you know how accurate it is and whether I make a decision about the pregnancy then or would it be worth getting the amnio again to get a clearer result? Anyone else got the harmony test and didn't wait too long?
Apparently this company doesn't offer gender through the test. Damn! Could've gone through another company to get the gender result but didn't want to wait another 3 days to order the kit.